Prism Medical universal sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Prism Medical universal sling are the most commonly supplied patient lift sling for general transfer purposes. Universal sling is easy to use and fit and is a multi-purpose sling that provides toileting access as well as good back and thigh support. Prism Medical universal slings come standard with leg, hip, and shoulder straps for guaranteed support. Additionally, universal lift slings feature multiple color-coded loops that accommodate for various seating positions.
- Generous commode aperture for toileting
- User care plan is supplied with every sling
- Sling label serves as a sling information reference
- Covered strap connections points to protect the skin
- Available in either mesh, quilted material, or padded fabric
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Slip fit material on outer leg sections to aid sling application/removal
- Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Quilted leg sections and no binding on outer leg section for added comfort
- Side straps even the weight distribution and therefore the sling is more comfortable
- Color coded loops for identification and noted in individual's care plan for later reference
|Prism medical sling sizing|
|Size||Height||Weight (kg.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|Extra small||Under 4'||Under 50 kg.||Under 110 lbs.|
|Small||4' - 5' 6"||43 - 68 kg.||95 - 150 lbs.|
|Medium||5' - 6'||56 - 113 kg.||125 - 250 lbs.|
|Large||6' - 7'||113 - 181 kg.||250 - 400 lbs.|
|X-Large||6' - 7'||181 - 218 kg.||400 - 480 lbs.|
|XX-Large||Over 6' 6"||Over 218 kg.||Over 480 lbs.|
- Prism Medical slings are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, user misuse, or deliberate destruction.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of the sling.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details