Proactive Protekt® Dash Standing Transfer Aid
Proactive Protekt® Dash Stand Assist Manual Patient Transfer Lift is the ideal option for reducing lifting injuries to caregivers, preventing falls, and encouraging patient mobility. Protekt Dash is a transfer aid that keeps the user actively involved in the process and has an adjustable base that allows clearance around common barriers like recliners allowing access to patients.
Protekt Dash Standing Transfer Aid has a crossbar that users can grab and use their own strength to pull themselves up into a standing position. The user can stand up and board the unit by using the swing-out padded split seats. For the user to sit for the rest of the transfer, the caregiver then rotates the split seats back into position, creating a safe and comfortable seat.
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Cross bar for extra support
- Non-slip footplate for secure footing
- Dual rear locking casters for mobility and stability
- To enable patient loading, the molded seat can be rotated upwards
- Ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base
Protekt Dash is suitable for the following transfers:
- Bed to chair/wheelchair
- Bed/chair/wheelchair to commode
- Room to room
How to assemble Protekt Dash Standing Transfer Aid
- Place the base assembly on the floor and lock casters in place for ease of assembly.
- Insert the kneepads into the support bar and secure them in place with bolts and washers as indicated.
- Cover the two bolt heads with black plastic caps to complete kneepad assembly.
- Install the kneepad assembly between the two side support arms as shown. Fasten in place with four carriage bolts, nuts, and washers.
- Line up the small holes on the underside of the tubes with the holes in the support units.
- Insert the two cross bars into the holes on the seat and handlebar support units.
- Use the 4 hex screws with the Allen key to tighten the completed assembly.
- Insert the kneepad side support assembly into the base slots and then insert the seat assembly into the kneepad and side support assembly.
- Use the remaining 4 carriage bolt assemblies to securely fasten the two sub-assemblies to the base unit. All of the square shoulders of the bolts should be on the inside and the washers and lock nuts on the outside.
|Protekt Dash Standing Transfer Aid
|Minimum Base Width
|Open Base Width
|Minimum Seat Height
|Maximum Base Width
|Closed Base Width
|Knee Pads/Shin Guards
- The manufacturer provides 3 years warranty on frame to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details