Protekt Foam Coccyx Cushion
Protekt Foam Coccyx Wheelchair Cushion has a high density, strong polyurethane foam which provides excellent pressure redistribution. Foam coccyx cushion comes with a stretch nylon cover that is breathable, comfortable, and fluid resistant. The cushion accommodates 250 lbs. weight capacity for 16", 18", & 20" width and +500 lbs. for 22", 24", 26", 28", & 30" width. Coccyx cushion features a cut-out design that removes all pressure on the coccyx bone. It helps in the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.Features:
- Safety buckles keeps the cushion in place
- Cut-out design removes all pressure on the coccyx bone
- Stretch nylon cover is comfortable, breathable and fluid resistant
|Protekt Foam Coccyx Wheelchair Cushion|
|250 lbs.||16"W x 16"D x 2"H|
|250 lbs.||18"W x 16"D x 2"H|
|250 lbs.||20"W x 16"D x 2"H|
|250 lbs.||16"W x 16"D x 3"H|
|250 lbs.||18"W x 16"D x 3"H|
|250 lbs.||18"W x 18"D x 3"H|
|250 lbs.||20"W x 16"D x 3"H|
|250 lbs.||20"W x 18"D x 3"H|
|500 lbs.||22"W x 18"D x 3"H|
|500 lbs.||24"W x 18"D x 3"H|
|500 lbs.||24"W x 20"D x 3"H|
|500 lbs.||26"W x 18"D x 3"H|
|500 lbs.||26"W x 20"D x 3"H|
|500 lbs.||28"W x 20"D x 3"H|
|500 lbs.||30"W x 20"D x 3"H|
|250 lbs.||16"W x 16"D x 4"H|
|250 lbs.||18"W x 16"D x 4"H|
|250 lbs.||20"W x 16"D x 4"H|
|500 lbs.||22"W x 18"D x 4"H|
|500 lbs.||24"W x 18"D x 4"H|
|500 lbs.||24"W x 20"D x 4"H|
|500 lbs.||26"W x 18"D x 4"H|
|500 lbs.||26"W x 20"D x 4"H|
|500 lbs.||28"W x 20"D x 4"H|
|500 lbs.||30"W x 20"D x 4"H|
- The manufacturer provides 1 year warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
If the product is unopened, then the following policy will be applied:
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details