Protekt Sit-To-Stand Power Patient Lift
Protekt Sit-To-Stand Power Lift comes standard with a 500 lbs weight capacity or you may choose to upgrade to the Protekt Power 600 HD, which boasts an impressive 600 lbs weight capacity. The 500 lbs. sit-to-stand patient lift has a higher weight capacity than most other sit-to-stand lifts. With its 3" dual front casters it ensures safe and easy transfers. Protekt 600 lbs. sit-to-stand has extra-wide adjustable kneepads that will help meet a wider range of patient needs. The performance class actuator includes an emergency quick release that makes the sit-to-stand the safest lift in any situation. To support the extra weight, the 600 sit-to-stand has a heavy duty boom to help lift and support the patient for effortless and safer transfers.Features:
- Dual rear locking casters
- Battery lasts twice for less downtime (24 volts)
- Advanced electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls
- Clip free sling hookups improve safety and reduce downtime
- Lift with 600 lbs. capacity allows manual emergency lowering
- Full parts breakdowns and modular design on lift and electronics
- Fast speed of 600 lbs. power lift motor reduces time for the transfer
- Ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base
- 4 sling hooks allow for multiple sling options, safer patient handling and a wider range of transfers
|Protekt Sit-To-Stand Power Lift|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|Base Legs Length||40"||40"|
|Expandable Internal Width||38"||38"|
|Min. Lifting Height||37"||37"|
|Max. Lifting Height||71"||71"|
|Net Weight||119 lbs.||134 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||134 lbs.||150 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser:
- Frame: 3 years
- Electronics: 2 years
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details