PVI Rear door van ramp
PVI Rear door van ramp is ideal for loading both scooters and wheelchairs. The width of the ramp is 27 inches and it can be ordered in 7 foot or 8 foot lengths, with 600lbs. loading capacity. The center joint hinge adds strength while eliminating pinch points, and anti-slip finish gives PVI van ramps good traction. Door van ramp is designed to be mounted on the floor of the van. No assemble is required and it is easily installed. There is high traction tape on the surface of the ramp. It folds into three sections and store vertically inside the van.
- Spring assisted
- Stores vertically inside of van
- Easily operated by one person
- Patented center hinge eliminates pinch points
- Surfaced with anti-slip, high traction safety tape
- All aluminum construction, light weight and durable
PVI Rear door van ramp
|Unfolded height||7' x 27"||8' x 27"|
|Weight||72 lbs.||77 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.
- This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from date of purchase.
- Only stock items may be returned.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details