Quickie 2 folding ultra lightweight wheelchair
Quickie 2 folding ultra lightweight wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie 2 folding wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
The versatility of the Quickie 2 is in its modular wheelchair frame that adapts with you as your function, body, and environment change. Independent, interchangeable frame components accommodate changing conditions without having to replace the entire wheelchair.EXO upholstery and Topolino wheels
EXO upholstery brings a sleek, modern style to the Quickie 2 providing optimal positioning. It is simple and fast to adjust with or without tension adjustability. Its light weight and premium aesthetics makes it the perfect addition to the Quickie 2. The Topolino carbon core wheels offer greater lateral stiffness (less deflection) than other wheels in the market. The Topolino wheels use continuous carbon fiber spokes and carbon fiber hubs that offer the stiffness of steel but with a fraction of the weight.Stronger and Lighter
Light & Durable crossbrace:- Quickie engineering has developed a time-tested frame with the durability of a 300 lb. standard weight capacity, all while reducing overall chair weight. The 4-arm diamond shape crossbrace made out of 7005 series aluminum makes the redesigned crossbrace more rigid, stronger, and lighter.
Adjustable axle plate:- With the new Adjustable axle plate you will have all the seat-to-floor heights you ever wanted and intuitive ease of adjustments.
Integral caster housing:- The optional Q2 caster housing combines durability and adjustability with sleek styling.
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
|Quickie 2 folding ultra lightweight wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||25.4 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||Quickie 2: 300 lbs.|
Quickie 2 Heavy duty: 350 lbs.
|Shipping Dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Frame and feature measurements|
|Seat widths||12" to 22"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||13.5" to 22"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 22"|
|Lower leg length setting||5.5" to 20.5"|
|Back height||9" to 21"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-15° to +3°|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||1" to 3.5"|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie 2 folding lightweight wheelchair brochure
Quickie 2 folding lightweight wheelchair order form
Quickie 2 folding lightweight wheelchair owner manual
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.