2 Lite - Quickie Folding Lightweight Wheelchair by Sunrise Medical
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
Quickie 2 Lite Folding Lightweight Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie 2 lite folding lightweight wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie 2 Lite folding lightweight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie 2 lite folding wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie 2 lite folding lightweight wheelchair is designed to bring advanced aesthetics and technology to the folding ultra lightweight manual wheelchair. Quickie 2 wheelchair is created with 7000 series aerospace aluminum which makes the redesigned cross brace more rigid, stronger, and lighter. Quickie 2 comes with stronger frame that results in an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs., while the weight of overall chair is reduced. Quickie 2 Lite wheelchair offers incredibly versatile axle plate along with the modern wheels, caster housings, and upholstery which provides user with a great-looking, easy-handling, and even more lightweight folding wheelchair. Quickie 2 Lite by Sunrise Medical gives an extremely lightweight experience with modular wheelchair frame & a rounded rear for unique style and either fixed or swing-away front hangers.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie 2 Lite Folding Lightweight Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Modular Frame Design
- Versatility in its modular wheelchair frame which adapts with users as their body, function, and environment change.
- Interchangeable & Independent frame components that accommodate the changing conditions with no requirement to replace the entire wheelchair.
EXO Upholstery and Topolino Wheels
- A modern, sleek style by providing optimal positioning.
- Simple & fast to adjust with or without tension adjustability.
- Light in weight and premium aesthetics makes it the perfect addition to the Quickie 2 lite.
- The Topolino carbon core wheels offer greater lateral stiffness (less deflection) than other wheels in the market.
- The Topolino wheels use continuous carbon fiber spokes and carbon fiber hubs that offer the stiffness of steel but with a fraction of the weight.
Stronger and Lighter
- Light & durable crossbrace: Quickie engineering has developed a time-tested frame with the durability of a 300 lbs. standard weight capacity, all while reducing overall chair weight. The 4-arm diamond shape crossbrace made out of 7005 series aluminum makes the redesigned crossbrace more rigid, stronger, and lighter.
- Adjustable axle plate: With the new adjustable axle plate you will have all the seat-to-floor heights you ever wanted and intuitive ease of adjustments.
- Integral caster housing: The optional Q2 caster housing combines durability and adjustability with sleek styling.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie 2 lite folding lightweight wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||Fixed Front: 23.5 lbs.|
Swing Away: 24.8 lbs.
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Frame and feature measurements|
|Seat widths||14" to 20"|
|Seat depths||14" to 20"|
|Frame angle||Fixed Front: 70° or 80°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||13.5" to 22"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 22"|
|Lower leg length setting||5.5" to 20.5"|
|Back height||9" to 21"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-15° to +3°|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||1" to 3.5"|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie 2 folding lightweight wheelchair brochure
Quickie 2 Lite folding lightweight wheelchair order form
Quickie 2 Lite folding lightweight wheelchair owner manual
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
What is the difference between the Quickie 2 and the Quickie 2 Lite?
- The Quickie 2 is only available in a swing-away frame style, the axle plates mount horizontally, and it has a depth-adjustable rear side frame. While the Q2 Lite is available in both swing-away and fixed front frame styles, the axle plates mount vertically and it is designed with a shorter frame height. These design differences mean a lighter frame.
What is the difference between the Quickie 2 and Quickie 2 HP?
- The Quickie 2 is only available in a swing-away frame style and the Quickie 2 HP is only available in a fixed front frame style.
Can I switch my Quickie 2 to a Quickie 2 HP frame style?
- Yes, but only for the Quickie 2 with serial number prefixes Q2- and Q2V-. Please contact us so we can provide the appropriate part numbers required to switch the frame style.
Can I switch my Quickie 2 HP to a Quickie 2 Swing-Away frame style?
- Absolutely. Please contact us so we can provide the appropriate part numbers required to switch the frame style.