Quickie IRIS tilt manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Quickie IRIS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair is a perfect solution for the users requiring rotation-in-space seating. Quickie IRIS tilt manual wheelchair offers superior standard for rotation-in-space wheelchair technology. Quickie IRIS features up to 55° of intelligent rotation in space technology, the broadest range of positioning and caregiver options, numerous adjustments, and it's one of the lightest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available today.40° or 55° of intelligent rotation in space technology
Intelligent rotation in space technology means the seat frame rotates around the user's center of gravity. This results in a smooth tilting motion that is easy for you to control and allows for the shortest possible wheelbase that is easy for you to maneuver. The IRIS manual wheelchair features 40° or 55° rotation ranges that can be set to achieve up to 45° or 60° of posterior rotation for superior positioning.Intuitive hanger designs
The new swing-in/swing-out hanger design features an intuitive bi-directional release lever that follows your hand's movement. A tapered locking mechanism prevents the hanger from loosening over time. The elevating/articulating legrest includes 2" of height adjustment to better align with the knee joint for a natural motion. Audible clicks index its position as it is elevated.Optional Mono™ backrest system
The Mono backrest system's single-post offers limitless seating and positioning capabilities. By mounting the backrest to a single central post, the backrest and chair widths may be selected independently, hardware interference is eliminated to allow for infinite adjustment of lateral thoracic supports, and the backrest can achieve 2” of midline backrest offset. The Mono backrest system offers an optional dynamic function, 35° angle adjustment, and folds forward for easy transport.Caregiver options
The IRIS tilt wheelchair is available with numerous options to make your job as caregiver that much easier. For cable-free tilting, choose the foot release tilt actuator. The optional hands-free attendant wheel lock also uses a foot pedal to engage. Standard with every IRIS, the angle adjustable stroller handle can be easily adjusted to differing caregiver heights for easy handling.Exclusive offer:
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free heel loops
- Free anti tips (pair)
- Free Black utility backpack
- Free 1.5" auto buckle universal positioning belt with clamp
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
|Quickie IRIS manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" to 22"|
|Seat depth||14" to 22"|
|Front seat to floor height||12.5" to 19"|
|Rear seat to floor height||12.5" to 19"|
|Back height||15" to 21" or 18" to 24"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-30° to 5°|
|Tilt range||40° and 55°|
|Wheelchair weight||39 lbs|
|User weight capacity||Standard: 250 lbs.|
|Heavy duty: 350 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||Boxed: 36" L x 28" W x 37" H and 20" L x 10" W 20" H|
|Palletized: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H|
|Average shipping weight||Boxed: 90 lbs. and 15 lbs.|
|Palletized: 150 lbs.|
Quickie tilt wheelchairs catalog
Wheelchair measurement guide
Clinical benefits of tilt wheelchair
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Quickie IRIS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair manual
Quickie IRIS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair order form
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.