Quickie IRIS tilt manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie IRIS Tilt-in-Space Manual Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie IRIS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie IRIS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie IRIS tilit manual wheelchair is designed as the perfect solution for those users who requires rotation-in-space seating. Quickie IRIS tilt wheelchair comes with the broadest range of positioning and caregiver options, numerous adjustments, and it's one of the lightest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available today.
- Up to 55° of intelligent rotation in space technology
- Offers superior standard for rotation-in-space wheelchair technology
Quickie IRIS Tilt Manual Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
40° or 55° of intelligent rotation in space technology: Intelligent rotation in space technology means the seat frame rotates around the user's center of gravity. This results in
- A smooth tilting motion that is easy for you to control
- Allows for the shortest possible wheelbase that is easy to maneuver
- Features 40° or 55° rotation ranges that can be set to achieve up to 45° or 60° of posterior rotation for superior positioning
Intuitive hanger designs: The new swing-in/swing-out hanger design features
- Audible clicks index its position as it is elevated.
- An intuitive bi-directional release lever that follows hand's movement.
- A tapered locking mechanism prevents the hanger from loosening over time.
- The elevating/articulating legrest includes 2" of height adjustment to better align with the knee joint for a natural motion.
Optional Mono™ backrest system: The Mono backrest system's single-post offers
- Limitless seating and positioning capabilities.
- The backrest can achieve 2" of midline backrest offset.
- Hardware interference is eliminated to allow for infinite adjustment of lateral thoracic supports.
- By mounting the backrest to a single central post, the backrest and chair widths may be selected independently.
- The Mono backrest system offers an optional dynamic function, 35° angle adjustment, and folds forward for easy transport.
Caregiver options: The IRIS tilt wheelchair is available with numerous options to make your job as caregiver that much easier.
- For cable-free tilting, choose the foot release tilt actuator.
- Optional hands-free attendant wheel lock also uses a foot pedal to engage.
- Standard with every IRIS, the angle adjustable stroller handle can be easily adjusted to differing caregiver heights for easy handling.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie IRIS manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" to 22"|
|Seat depth||14" to 22"|
|Front seat to floor height||12.5" to 19"|
|Rear seat to floor height||12.5" to 19"|
|Back height||15" to 21" or 18" to 24"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-30° to 5°|
|Tilt range||40° and 55°|
|Wheelchair weight||39 lbs|
|User weight capacity||Standard: 250 lbs.|
|Heavy duty: 350 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||Boxed: 36" L x 28" W x 37" H and 20" L x 10" W 20" H|
|Palletized: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H|
|Average shipping weight||Boxed: 90 lbs. and 15 lbs.|
|Palletized: 150 lbs.|
Mono backrest - Mid-line offset
Mono backrest - Infinite lateral placement
Mono backrest - Easy Back Height Placement
The New Quickie footrest and elevating legrest
Mono backrest - Designed and tested for durability
Mono backrest - Easily accommodates different backrest and seat sizes
Mono backrest - Accommodates Vent trays, Accessory hooks, and a Dynamic suspension system
Quickie tilt wheelchairs catalog
Wheelchair measurement guide
Clinical benefits of tilt wheelchair
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Quickie IRIS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair manual
Quickie IRIS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair order form
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at (866) 563-6812.