Quickie Nitrum Ultralight Rigid Wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie Nitrum Ultra-Lightweight Rigid Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie Nitrum rigid wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair efficiently converts your energy into motion, allowing you to propel with the least amount of effort. This ultra lightweight wheelchair is highly flexible and strong, made of a special ovalized 7020 series aerospace aluminum that has been heat treated using ShapeLoc technology. The smart details and stylish design allows to individually position your feet, lower leg and pelvis in the best possible way for improved handling and efficient propulsion.
Quickie Nitrum is the Perfect Fit for EVERY body. The possibility of many adjustments and sizes together with a lot of lifestyle options makes QUICKIE Nitrum unique. Please click here for 3D Visualizer and check out, what's possible and get a real cool configuration.
Quickie Nitrum Wheelchair - Key Features
Open frame design
- Clean, minimal design
- Easy to handle and stow
- Fold down back support with one-hand release
- Back support
- Center of gravity
- Frame angle
- Front frame inset
- Caster position
- Lower leg length selection
- Four LEDs per side around the caster wheels with High, low and blink mode
Quickie Nitrum Ultralight Rigid Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Tension-adjustable seat sling (Optional):
- Breathable fabric with block-and-tackle tension adjustment is easy to tighten, and its double-loop mechanisms will remain secure.
Optional Freestyle back:
- The freestyle back is about freedom of movement. By providing a 360° range of upper body motion, you can freely twist and turn without catching your backrest posts.
- Transfer-friendly design
- Enhanced wheel lock engagement
- Redesigned housing controls play and improve durability
Adjustable caster system:
- Patented caster mechanism in a single hollow-forged component. Caster position is optimized for handling, turning, and maximized propulsion efficiency. Casters may be positioned narrower for more maneuverability or wider for greater stability.
|Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" - 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" - 20"|
|Back height||Fixed height: 8" - 19"|
|Height adjustable: 10" - 20"|
|Back angle adjustment||Fore (-)18° to Aft (+)10°|
|Frame angles||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||0° to 4°|
|User weight capacity||275 lbs.|
|Transit||Yes; Confirms with ANSI/RESNA WC-19 standards|
|Product weight||18.3 lbs.|
|Transport weight||10.8 lbs.|
|Transport weight without wheel locks||9.7 lbs.|
|Frame material||7020 Oval aluminum|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions & backs available for our products. You can view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions & backs online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our Built-4-Me team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. Please call us at (866) 563-6812.