Quickie Nitrum Ultralight Rigid Wheelchair
Quickie Nitrum Ultra-Lightweight Rigid Wheelchair
Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie Nitrum rigid wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie Nitrum Ultra-Lightweight Rigid Wheelchair is designed using Sunrise's decades of experience building high-end manual wheelchairs, as well as feedback from wheelchair users. Nitrum ultralight wheelchair is the ideal fit and performance for active users wanting for unparalleled driving performance, unique detailing, and a broad selection of settings. Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair is made of a special ovalized 7020 series aerospace aluminium that has been heat treated using ShapeLoc technology and is exceptionally flexible and robust. Innovative elements and exquisite design allow you to individually adjust your feet, lower thigh, and pelvis for better control and propulsion.
Quickie Nitrum is the ideal fit for any body type. QUICKIE Nitrum is unusual in that it offers a wide range of modifications and sizes, as well as a wide range of lifestyle possibilities. Please click here for 3D Visualizer and check out, what's possible and get a real cool configuration.
Quickie Nitrum Wheelchair - Key Features
Open frame design
- Clean, minimal design
- Easy to handle and stow
- Fold down back support with one-hand release
- Back support
- Center of gravity
- Frame angle
- Front frame inset
- Caster position
- Lower leg length selection
- Four LEDs per side around the caster wheels with High, low and blink mode
Choose Your Frame Type
- Simplicity + Strength: The Nitrum is intended for individuals up to 275 lbs. and has a sleek design. and has a wide range of options and adjustability.
- Lightest Weight, Simplest Design: In its class, the lightest adjustable rigid aluminum wheelchair. It's easy to propel, transport, and stow thanks to a simplistic open frame design.
- Most Rigid, Still Lightweight: Quickie Nitrum Hybrid features a strengthened front frame without sacrificing its lightweight design. Users weighing up to 300 lbs. might benefit from the dual tube design. It combines exceptional stability with a lightweight, sturdy build and complete adjustability. As a result, the frame is ultra-stiff and an unrivaled rigid ride.
Quickie Nitrum Ultralight Rigid Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Tension-adjustable seat sling (Optional):
- It's simple to tighten the breathable fabric using block-and-tackle tension adjustment, and the double-loop mechanisms will stay firm.
Active Rigid Option
During the development of the Nitrum series, it was a priority to optimize component weight savings and achieve optimum stiffness. Nitrum Active Rigid Frames take this concept to its final extreme. The permanently welded backrest and axle stems save even more weight, boost frame rigidity, and decrease moving parts in both chairs, which are based on the same lightweight design as Nitrum and Nitrum Hybrid.
A simple formula - Fewer moving parts means:
- Less play
- Less maintenance
- Lower weight
- Design that is easy to transfer
- Wheel lock engagement has been improved.
- The housing has been redesigned to improve durability and control play.
- Available as direct mount, reducing weight an additional 6 ounces.
Adjustable caster system:
- A single hollow-forged component houses a patented caster mechanism. The position of the casters has been optimized for handling, turning, and maximum propulsion efficiency. Casters can be narrower for better mobility or wider for improved stability.
|Quickie Nitrum ultralight rigid wheelchair
|12" - 20"
|12" - 20"
|Front seat-to-floor height
|16" - 21"
|Rear seat-to-floor height
|13" - 20"
|Fixed height: 8" - 19"
|Height adjustable: 10" - 20"
|Back angle adjustment
|Fore (-)18° to Aft (+)10°
|75°, 80°, 85°
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment
|0° to 4°
|User weight capacity
|Yes; Confirms with ANSI/RESNA WC-19 standards
|Transport weight without wheel locks
|7020 Oval aluminum
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, the back height can be adjusted by raising and lowering the push levers on the back side frame or back frame.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Typically, your serial number can be found on the frame beneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). A white label with a barcode and a series of digits will be used.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Regrettably, we do not. Nail polish, on the other hand, is an extremely inexpensive and simple solution to repair any little scratches or imperfections on the frame of your wheelchair.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- Our products are offered with a variety of wheelchair cushions and backs. You may see our entire product line of JAY wheelchair cushions & backs online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes, you certainly can! The list of available colours can be found on the product's order form. If you're searching for something a little different, our Built-4-Me team will assist you in finding a product that meets your precise requirements.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes, we certainly can! Our staff specialises in developing and fabricating customised wheelchairs to meet your specific needs. Please call us at (866) 563-6812.