Quickie QRi ultralight rigid manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie QRi Ultralight Rigid Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie QRi ultralight weight rigid manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie QRi ultralight weight rigid manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie QRi ultra lightweight rigid manual wheelchair is designed with a innovative, strong, open frame design which is perfect for user on-the-go. QRi manual wheelchair has folding lock-down angle adjustable backrest which allows user to adjust back angle position for various activities throughout the day with a single lanyard pull.
- Designed for form and function
- Comes with adjustable axle plate
- Hybrid of durability and low-maintenance style
- Features easy rear seat height, and camber adjustments
- Time-tested caster journal and stem-fork system for superior durability
- When in the folded position, the back locks into place for easy transport
- Axle plate allows for infinite center-of-gravity adjustments from a 1" to 3" range, creates the ideal CG setup
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie QRi Ultralight Rigid Manual Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Commuter-Friendly Design: For Quickie wheelchairs, quality and safety are the top priorities. The Quickie QRi features
- Optional WC-19 approved transit brackets up to 265 lbs.
- Sturdy open frame with a stable wheelbase, fluid caster design
Comfortable Fit: The right fit gives user the ability to perform at maximum level of function and efficiency. Quickie QRi rigid manual wheelchair comes standard with
- 0" or 1" frame inset
- Multiple front frame angle options
- A highly adjustable axle plate for perfecting your center-of-gravity setting
Quickie's Top Options: Quickie QRi is available with quickie's most popular options and accessories to complement your lifestyle, including
- The folding lock down angle adjustable back
- A wide range of seat widths, seat depths, armrests, wheels, tires, and handrims
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie QRi lightweight rigid manual wheelchair|
|Frame style||Rigid - open|
|Product weight||22 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" - 20"|
|Seat depths||12" - 20"|
|Back angle adjustments||-8° - 17°|
|Shipping weight||40 lbs.|
|Front seat to floor height||15" - 20"|
|Back seat to floor height||14" - 20"|
|Frame angles||75°, 80°, 85°|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie QRI manual wheelchair brochure
Quickie QRi manual wheelchair order form
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie QRI manual wheelchair owner manual
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at (866) 563-6812.