Quickie QRi ultralight rigid manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Quickie QRi ultralight weight rigid manual wheelchair comes with a strong, innovative, open frame design is perfect for user’s on-the-go. QRi rigid manual wheelchair is designed for form and function, the QRi is a hybrid of durability and low-maintenance style at an unbelievable value. QRi manual wheelchair has folding lock-down angle adjustable backrest which allows user to adjust back angle position for various activities throughout the day with a single lanyard pull.
QRi rigid manual wheelchair features the Quickie 2's time-tested caster journal and stem-fork system for superior durability. When in the folded position, the back locks into place for easy transport. QRi manual wheelchair features easy rear seat height, and camber adjustments. The QRi manual wheelchair comes with adjustable axle plate, allowing for infinite center-of-gravity adjustments from a 1" to 3" range, creates the ideal CG setup.
Commuter-friendly design: Quality and safety are top priorities here at Quickie. The QRi's sturdy open frame features a stable wheelbase, fluid caster design, and optional WC-19 approved transit brackets up to 265 lbs.
Comfortable fit: QRi manual wheelchair comes standard with 0" or 1" frame inset, a highly adjustable axle plate for perfecting your center-of-gravity setting, and multiple front frame angle options. The right fit gives you the ability to perform at your maximum level of function and efficiency.
Quickie's top options: Quickie QRi is available with quickie's most popular options and accessories to complement your lifestyle, including the folding lock down angle adjustable back and a wide range of seat widths, seat depths, armrests, wheels, tires, and handrims.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Standard 1" front frame inset
- Hybrid of strength and innovation
- WC-19 transit approved at 265 lbs.
- Rear seat height, and camber adjustments
- Folding lock down angle adjustable backrest
- 75°, 80°, and 85° front frame angle options
- ½" - 3" center of gravity axle plate adjustment
- Small footprint for maneuverability and easy transport
|Quickie QRi lightweight rigid manual wheelchair|
|Frame style||Rigid - open|
|Product weight||22 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" - 20"|
|Seat depths||12" - 20"|
|Back angle adjustments||-8° - 17°|
|Shipping weight||40 lbs.|
|Front seat to floor height||15" - 20"|
|Back seat to floor height||14" - 20"|
|Frame angles||75°, 80°, 85°|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.