Quickie QX lightweight folding manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie QX lightweight folding manual wheelchair is a durable, low-maintenance frame wheelchair that is perfect for the person looking for simplicity, longevity, and Quickie's most popular options at the right price. Quickie QX has a vertically-adjustable axle plate.
Durable frame design: During its rigorous durability testing, the QX frame emulated 20 years of reliable performance! Its one-piece side frames and three-arm crossbrace that locks inside the side frames reduce moving of parts and give this folding wheelchair a more rigid ride quality.
Simple serviceability: The QX wheelchair is remarkably easy to service. Many of its most common adjustments, including center of gravity, seat height, camber, and back height, can be made in less than one minute and using only one tool. The QX's low-maintenance design will have you back to what you love in no time.
Low seat heights: Whether you are foot propelling or eating dinner with your family, the QX's super low seat heights give you the freedom to move about your environment with ease. A 13" seat height can be achieved with 5" casters, which give you the ability to maneuver over thick carpet or outdoor obstacles.Exclusive offer:
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Seat pouch black
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
|Quickie QX lightweight manual wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||28.8 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||14" to 20"|
|Seat depths||14" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||12.5" to 19.5"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||12" to 19"|
|Lower leg length setting||11.25" to 16.5"|
|Back height||13" to 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-14° to +5°|
|Camber||0° and 3°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||1" to 3"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.