Quickie QXi Ultra Lightweight Folding Manual Wheelchair
Quickie QXi Lightweight Folding Manual Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie QXi ultra lightweight folding manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie QXi ultra lightweight folding manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie QXi ultra-lightweight folding wheelchair is perfect for the user who is looking for simplicity, longevity. Quickie QXi is a durable, low-maintenance frame wheelchair which offers Quickie's most popular options at the affordable price.
Quickie QXi Lightweight Folding Manual Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Durable frame design: During testing of Quickie QXi's rigorous durability ,
- Frame of Quickie QXi is emulated 20 years of reliable performance.
- One-piece side frames & three-arm crossbrace locks inside the side frames.
- Reduce the moving of parts and provide this folding wheelchair a more rigid ride quality.
Simple serviceability: The QX wheelchair features
- Low-maintenance design
- Remarkably easy to service.
- Common adjustments includes center of gravity, seat height, camber, and back height which can be made using only one tool.
Low seat heights: Whether foot propelling or eating dinner with family, the QX's super low seat heights provides the freedom to move in the environment with ease.
- A 13" seat height can be achieved with 5" casters
- Ability to maneuver over thick carpet or outdoor obstacles.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie QXi lightweight manual wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||28.8 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||14" to 20"|
|Seat depths||14" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||12.5" to 19.5"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||12" to 19"|
|Lower leg length setting||11.25" to 16.5"|
|Back height||13" to 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-14° to +5°|
|Camber||0° and 3°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||1" to 3"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can you get the adjustable axle plate on the QX?
- No, the QX side frame has the mounting holes drilled into the frame for the fixed axle plate.
What is the difference between the QX and QXi?
- The QX comes with a fixed axle plate with only 0° of camber, while the QXi comes with the option of either the adjustable axle plate (0° or 3° camber) or fixed axle plate. Also, the QXi has more feature options than the QX.