R82 Caribou standing frame
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
R82 Caribou standing frame can be used to support both the prone or supine standing position. R82 Caribou can accommodate a wide range of users because of its ability to switch from a horizontal to a vertical position. A good standing position can be achieved for people with, spasticity, contractors and circulatory deficiencies. The Caribou is designed with a base board and a series of optional upper body supports that provide the optimum freedom of movement. A wide range of accessories is also available to meet the specific needs of the user. Caribou standing frame is available in four sizes and suitable for children between the ages of 1-18 years.
Buy now and get one chest strap freeStandard features:
- Contoured top plate
- 4" locking casters
- Tilt from vertical to past horizontal
- Height and angle adjustable two-piece footrest
- Frame color: 1 = yellow, 2 = red, 3 = blue, 4 = gray
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Frame width (G)||20"||22½"||25¼"||29¼"|
|Frame length (H)||29¼"||36"||43¼"||43¼"|
|Height, vertical (I)||18" - 22½"||20¾" - 25¼"||26¾" - 31"||34¾" - 39"|
|Height, horizontal (I1)||27½"||27½"||31½"||31½"|
|Height from floor to frame (I2)||5"||5"||5"||5"|
|Base pad width, top-bottom (J+J1)||9¾" - 12½"||11¾" - 15"||13¾" - 18"||15¾" - 21¾"|
|Base pad height (K)||17"||19¾"||25½"||33½"|
|Angling||0° to 87º||0° to 87º||0° to 87º||0° to 87º|
|Foot plate angling||-10 to 10°||-10 to 10°||-10 to 10°||-10 to 10°|
|Weight without power||45.2 lbs.||53 lbs.||67.2 lbs.||77.2 lbs.|
|Weight with power||49.6 lbs.||56.2 lbs||71.7 lbs.||81.6 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight/ load||88.2 lbs.||132.2 lbs.||176.4 lbs.||220.5 lbs.|
|Approximate total user height||33½" - 44"||38½" - 50¾"||49¼" - 61½"||60¼" - 72¾"|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details