R82 Crocodile gait trainer
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
R82 Crocodile gait trainer is a walking aid for children with special needs, who need supplementary assistance with their daily walking. Crocodile aims for harmony, balance and rhythm. Placed behind the child, the frame allows freedom of movement and facilitates walking in the upright position. The adjustable handles can be individually adapted to a position conveniently close to the child’s body providing maximum support and stability. Crocodile gait trainer is light, easy to dismantle and safe and easy to use. Crocodile can be use as a basic posterior gait trainer for the child who needs minimal support, or as a fully supported upright gait trainer. Crocodile gait trainer is available in three sizes and suitable for children and young people.Crocodile standard features:
- Easy to fold
- Solid front & rear wheels
- Adjustable rear drag wheel
- Upholstery & cover for top frame
- Swivel front wheels with castor locks
- Stable steel & aluminum frame (size 3)
- Width & height adjustable rotation handles
- Lightweight durable aluminum frame (size 1 & 2)
- On/Off anti-reverse wheel stop (Prevents unit from rolling backwards)
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Height - floor to top frame (H)||19" - 25¾"||25¼" - 32"||30¼"|
|Width, maximum (W)||24"||27"||27"|
|Width between handles (WH)||10½" - 21½"||12½ " - 23½"||13½ " - 27¼"|
|Height - floor to handles (HH)||15¼" - 27¼"||21½" - 34¼"||27½" - 39¼"|
|Weight, standard||12 lbs.||14 lbs.||25 lbs.|
|User height, maximum||44¾"||58½"||71"|
|User weight, maximum||66 lbs.||99 lbs.||172 lbs.|
|Solid seat to floor height||12"||18"||22"|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details