R82 Heron toilet bath chair
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Heron toilet bath chair sets new standards for users with special needs for positioning. The seat can be tilted and the back reclined without compromise for the user. The anatomical pivot point at the axis of the hips is maintained during recline, it provides the user more comfort when seated. Heron toilet bath chair can be used freestanding with a pan, directly over the toilet or as a bathing chair in the shower. The smooth height, tilt and recline functions ensure optimum working conditions for the carer. Heron is equipped with four lockable casters to maintain safety.
Heron is design to use pressure mapping to minimize pressure and improve comfort for users even when the seat is used for extended periods of time.
Heron toilet bath chair has hydraulic height adjustment which allows them to adjust from 20” to 30.7” in height. Height adjustability eases transfer from/to the chair and provides optimum working conditions for the carer.
Heron chair has easily accessible handles for the tilt-in-space and back recline functions which allows for optimum and stable positioning possibilities. The seat angles from -5° to 25° and the back from 0° to 30°.
Heron toilet chair provide targeted postural support for the user whether minimal intervention or full support is required. Head support, multi adjustable hip supports, swing-away side supports, arm rests and tray are available in the comprehensive range of accessories.
Buy now and get splash guard & commode pan free
Heron chair comes standard with:
- Potty ring
- Tilt in space
- Back recline
- Height adjustable back
- Height adjustable frame
- Integrated push handles
- 4 grey castors with locks
- Comfortable seating
- Optimum positioning
- Fully supported while seated
- Easy adaptation of working conditions
|R82 Heron toilet bath chair|
|Seat width (A)||21½"|
|Seat width with hip supports (accessories)||13½" - 19"|
|Seat depth (B)||17½"|
|Back width (F)||11¼"|
|Back height (C)||21½" - 24¼"|
|Seat height above floor (E)||20" - 30½"|
|Width, frame (G)||26"|
|Length, frame (H)||27¾"|
|Height, frame w/seat (I)||42" - 52½"|
|Seat angling (tilt in space)||-5° to +25°|
|Back angling||0° to +30°|
|Max. load/user weight||220 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details