R82 Mustang gait trainer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Mustang gait trainer is an anterior/posterior gait trainer that provides proper positioning and support for children while they learn the skills of stepping/walking. Mustang provides excellent upper body support and adjustable angle positioning for forward tilt in the anterior configuration and full upright support in the posterior configuration. A variety of positioning accessories are available for children who need extra support, and are removable as their walking skills progress. The center spar is dynamic and helps mimic the natural up and down movement in walking.
Mustang is an excellent choice for children with Cerebral Palsy and other developmental delays. It offers flexibility, growth and ease of use while children are learning to walk and adapting to their changing needs. Mustang gait trainer comes in four sizes suitable for children and young people.
Mustang gait trainer comes standard with:
Buy now and get storage pouch free (*Option selection required)
Mustang gait trainer features:
Motivating the child to walk:
Develop a more natural walking pattern:
|Motivating the child to walk:|
The user is placed at the center of the Mustang which provides stability of the upper body and enables the user to focus energy on walking
|Easy to store and carry:|
The foldable frame makes storage and transport of the Mustang easy
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Width, total (G)||20¼"||24½"||25½"||27½"|
|Width, inside frame (G1)||14¾"||17½"||19½"||22"|
|Length with 4"wheels (H)||29¼"||32½"||-||-|
|Length with 8" wheels (H)||32"||35"||39"||43"|
|Height with 4" wheels (I)||14¾" - 25¼"||23½" - 33½ "||-||-|
|Height with 8" wheels (I)||19" - 25¼"||23½" - 33½"||27½" - 41"||34" - 50¾"|
|Seat*) height above floor, 4" wheels||6½" - 13½"||9½" - 16"||-||-|
|Seat*) height above floor, 8" wheels||10" - 17¼"||12¾" - 19½"||17½" - 26½"||24" - 32¾"|
|Width between handles *)||5½" - 13½"||5½" - 13½"||5½" - 23½"||5½" - 23½"|
|Angle range of center bar (a1)||30°||30°||0-25°||0-25°|
|User height, floor to axil||14¾" - 25¼"||23½" - 33½"||27½" - 41½"||34" - 50¾"|
|Weight **) with 4" wheels||22 lbs.||24 lbs.||-||-|
|Weight **) with 8" wheels||28½ lbs.||31 lbs.||40 lbs.||42 lbs.|
|Max. load / user weight||66 lbs.||88 lbs.||132 lbs.||176 lbs.|
|*) accessory **) standard without accessories|
|The Mustang is measured as standard delivered and with the center bar in vertical position. Different settings may result in another set of measurements. To accomplish some of the measurements above, a slight adjustment might be required.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details