R82 Rabbit Up stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Rabbit Up is a truly adaptable stander. It is secure, reliable and adjustable for all standing needs while also offers the independence to explore using the optional driving, quick release wheels. Rabbit Up enables the child to be an active participant at eye level, whilst stimulating senses and provide the child with more independence. Rabbit Up can be used at home, in institutions or at school. Participation is important for development and by using the Rabbit Up the child can be at eye level with peers, encouraging further participation. Adopting the standing position allows the child to gain new perspectives on their surroundings and apply alternative loads on their bones, joints and muscles, provides the possibilities to develop new skills.
Rabbit Up comes in four sizes and is suitable for children between the age of 1 to 18 years. Not all children are alike - that is why it is important to use the measuring guide to find the correct size for your child. Rabbit Up is not just a standing frame. When used with the quick release driving wheels the Rabbit Up enables the user to join in even further. It also provides a means of exercise for the user and promotes development of motor skills and muscle function in the upper extremities.
Rabbit Up stander features:
Camber angling: The two driving wheels are equipped with quick release for easy mounting. The wheels are available in a variety of sizes.
Quick release wheels: The two driving wheels are equipped with quick release for easy mounting. The wheels are available in a variety of sizes.
Stander and Mobile stander: While meeting all your standing needs, the Rabbit Up offers the independence to explore using the optional driving wheels.
Angle adjustable center bar: The Rabbit Up has a simple, easy to use and controlled angle adjustment, making it possible to obtain the best standing position.
Rabbit Up stander comes standard with:
- Centre Bar
- Angling Spindle
- Brake on Castors
Rabbit Up mobile stander comes standard with:
- Centre Bar
- Central brake
- Driving Wheels
- Angling Spindle
- Closed Pushrim
- Spoke protectors
- Standard Camber Angle
|R82 Rabbit Up stander||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Measurements as a stander|
|Overall width (G)||20¼"||21¾"||23¾"||23¾"|
|Total mass||19.8 lbs.||23.1 lbs.||24.2 lbs.||29.3 lbs.|
|Measurements as a mobile stander||w/26" wheels||w/32" wheels||w/32" wheels||w/36" wheels|
|Overall width (G)||25"||26¾"||28¾"||28¼"|
|Total mass||29.75 lbs.||34.1 lbs.||35.25 lbs.||40.75 lbs.|
|Width, inside (G1)||12¾"||14¾"||16¾"||16¾"|
|Overall height (I) *||26 ¼" - 39 ¼"||33 ¾" - 46 ¾"||39" - 51½"||47 ¼" - 60 ¼"|
|26½" - 39¼"||33½" - 46½"||39" - 51½"||47¼" - 60¼"|
|Height from foot plate (I1) *||21 ¾" - 29 ¼"||29 ½ " - 42 ½"||32 ½" - 46 ¾"||37¾" - 56"|
|21¾ - 29¼"||29½" - 42½"||32¾" - 46¾"||37¾" - 56"|
|Center bar angle (a1)||0 to +30º||0 to +30º||0 to +30º||0 to +30º|
|Foot plate angle (a2)||+15º to -10º||+15º to -10º||+15º to -10º||+15º to -10º|
|Center bar length||19¾"||27½"||31½"||39¼"|
|Max. load||88.1 lbs.||110.2 lbs.||132.2 lbs.||154.3 lbs.|
|* Measured in upright position and with the foot plate in the lowest position.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details