Raz design AP rehab shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.this product requires assembly
Raz design AP shower commode chair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Shower & commode chair measurement guide
Raz design AP order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Custom seat assessment form required for custom seating options
Please call us for help with shower commode chair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Raz design AP rehab shower commode chair has an easy-to-clean, polished stainless steel frame designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant. AP rehab shower commode chair comes standard with 4” of height adjustment, an adjustable-tension fabric backrest, 5” dual-locking casters, flip-up padded armrests, and a commode pan. Raz design offers the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), which allows the commode seat aperture to be comfortably centered around the ischial tuberosities for clients with a posterior or anterior rotated pelvis. With various adjustments and options available, RAZ-AP is a user-friendly rehab shower chair.
The product comes standard with
- Fixed Back
- Commode pan
- Adjustable footrests
- 18"W x 16"D molded seat
- Four dual-locking 5” casters
- Fixed-height flip-up padded armrests
- Height adjustable stainless steel frame
- Molded contours offer pelvic stability and reduces pressure
- Soft integral-skin foam provides comfort & durability
- Available with open or bridge front
- Available sizes: 18"W x 16"D & 18"W x 19"D
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
- Seat locks in place for transfers
- Removes easily for cleaning
- Allows centering of the aperture (opening) around the users' ITs
- Provides 2" of fore/aft adjustment so the seat can be aligned with the pelvis
- Provides fixed-height flip-up padded arm supports
- Locking armrest upgrade available (Z710)
- Includes molded vinyl back support, back angle adjustment (85°, 90°, 95°) with cane-style back posts
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplate
- Removable for transfers and cleaning
- Adjust for leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16"-20½" and extended length 18"-22½"
Adjustable Tension Fabric Back:
- Available in different back heights
- Removable for machine washing
- Polyester fabric for durability and comfort against skin
- Provides individualized trunk support for optimal positioning & comfort
Telescoping caster extension:
- Provide 4" of seat height adjustment without the use of tools
- Dropped front frame tube improves access over standard toilet bowls
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the shower commode chair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard shower commode chair options are shown online.
|RAZ design AP rehab shower commode chair|
|Seat depth (depending on seat/cushion length)||16" or 21"|
|Seat adjustment (for pelvic alignment)||Up to 2" (fore/aft)|
|Seat-to-floor height (with molded seat)||20" - 24"|
|Toilet clearance height (with pan brackets)||15.25" - 19.25" (1" increments)|
|Toilet clearance height (without pan brackets)||16" - 20" (1" increments)|
|Toilet clearance width||16" for standard 18"W seat frame. For other widths, seat frame width minus 2"|
|Fixed back (fixed height, flip-up armrests) - standard||18"W x 18"H|
|Armrest height for 18"H fixed back||8½"|
|Armrest height for 15"H adjusta-back||5½" - 8½"|
|Armrest height for 17"H adjusta-back||6½" - 9½" in ½" increments|
|Armrest height for 20"H adjusta-back||7½" - 10½" in ½" increments|
|Armrest height for 24"H adjusta-back||7½" - 10½" in ½" increments|
|Armrest height for 20"H reclining adjusta-back||7½" - 10½" in ½" increments|
|Armrest height for 24"H reclining adjusta-back||7½" - 10½" in ½" increments|
|Width between armrest pads||18¾"|
|Lateral support adjustment range||1¼" - 2½" offset (15½" - 13" trunk width)|
|± 5° pad angle|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) - standard (Z705N)||16" - 20½"|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) (Z705N with ZFREXP)||18" - 22½"|
|Caster type||Four dual locking casters|
|Rear wheels (treaded TPE tires)||Optional retrofit kit|
|Overall width - standard armpad||22½"|
|Overall width for optional molded flat armpads (Z715)||25½"|
|Overall length with footrest||33¾"|
|Frame width (seat & back frames)||18"|
|Product weight||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Frame and hardware material||Stainless steel|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details