Raz design AP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.this product requires assembly
Raz design AP600 bariatric shower commode chair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Shower & commode chair measurement guide
Raz design AP600 order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Custom seat assessment form required for custom seating options
Please call us for help with shower commode chair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Raz design AP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair provides maximum comfort and maneuverability for users who require an attendant propelled heavy-duty shower commode chair. RAZ AP600 features the Multi-Position Back (with center of gravity adjustment) and comes standard with 4" of height adjustment, an adjustable-tension fabric backrest, 5" dual-locking casters for users up to 400 lbs and optional 6" dual-locking casters for users over 450 lbs (up to 600 lbs. Maximum), flip-up padded armrests, an elongated commode pan, and a large molded soft foam seat. RAZ AP600 has the electro-polished stainless steel frame, engineered for heavy-duty use and easy access for the user or attendant. Raz design offers the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), which provides 2" of seat depth adjustment to accommodate a variety of body sizes and shapes.The product comes standard with:
- Molded seat
- Commode pan
- Dual-locking 5" casters
- Flip-up padded armrests
- 20"H Multi-Position back
- Tension-adjustable vinyl back upholstery
- Adjustable Footrest HD 16"-20½" (Pair)
- Size: 23"W x 18"D
- Available with an open front for access
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Soft integral-skin foam provides comfort & durability
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
- Seat locks in place for transfers
- Removes easily for cleaning
- Allows centering of the aperture (opening) around the users' ITs
- Provides 2" of fore/aft adjustment so the seat can be aligned with the pelvis
- Includes 20" high back upholstery
- Flip back arms (optional locking)
- Can be set at 90° or 95°
- Can be position fore/aft on frame to optimally position the client's center of mass in the chair
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplate
- Removable for transfers and cleaning
- Adjust for leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16"-20½" and extended length 18"-22½"
Adjustable Tension Fabric Back:
- Available in 20" back height
- Removable for machine washing
- Straps are double stitched for heavy-duty use
- Polyester fabric for durability and comfort against skin
- Provides individualized trunk support for optimal positioning & comfort
Telescoping caster extension:
- Provide 4" of seat height adjustment without the use of tools
- Dropped front frame tube improves access over standard toilet bowls
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- Injection molded pan is designed for function
- Wide handle angled at 45° provide better ergonomics
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer
- Receiver brackets under seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Sloped front of pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the shower commode chair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard shower commode chair options are shown online.
|RAZ design AP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair|
|Seat frame width||22" - 28"|
|Seat depth||18" - 20"|
|Seat-to-floor height||19" - 23" (with 5" casters)|
|Clearance height (with pan bracket) - 5" caster||14¼" - 18¼"|
|Clearance height (with pan bracket) - 6" caster||15¼" - 19¼"|
|Clearance height (without pan brackets) - 5" caster||15" -19"|
|Clearance height (without pan brackets) - 6" caster||16" - 20"|
|Center of gravity adjustment (back position)||Up to 1" fore/aft|
|Back angle||90°, 97°|
|Width between armrest pads||22½"|
|Lateral support adjustment range||1¼" - 2½" offset|
|± 5° pad angle|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) - standard (Z709)||16" - 20½"|
|Caster type||Four dual-locking casters|
|Caster size||Standard: 5"|
|Overall width with standard armpad||26.5"|
|Overall width for optional molded flat armpads||29½"|
|Overall length with footrest||37.25" (to rear of back canes)|
|Product weight||with 5" casters: 54.5 lbs.|
|with 6" casters: 56.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
|Frame and hardware material||Stainless steel|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details