Raz design AT600 bariatric tilt rehab shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.this product requires assembly
Raz design AT600 bariatric tilt-in-space rehab shower commode chair is an attendant propelled mobile hygiene system designed with Weight Assist Spring System (WASS). Raz design AT600 is constructed of stainless steel frame with a weighing capacity of up to 600 lbs. Raz design’s exclusive Weight Assist Spring System (WASS) can be configured to counter-balance the user’s weight for near effortless tilting to 25° by an attendant. The footrests are adjustable which are mounted on swing-away hangers. Raz design AT600 comes equipped with adjustable footrests, four locking 6” (150mm) casters, headrest pad (10" x 4"), a commode pan.Features
- 25º tilt range
- Backrest adjustment
- Seat depth adjustment
- Height adjustable chassis
- Stainless steel construction
- Adjustable HD Footrests (Z709N)
- Tension adjustable backrests vinyl
- Heavy-duty frame for users up to 600 lbs.
- Four locking 6" (150mm) casters and commode pan
- Weight Assist Spring System (WASS) for tilt control
- Shower Commode Chair with stainless steel frame and components
- WASS available in two weight ranges and adjustable to accommodate the user’s weight and Center of Gravity (COG) for tilt operation with minimal effort by the attendant
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
Adjustable Tension Fabric Back:
Adjustable Pivot Posts:
Headrest (Small, standard):
Tilt Assist Pedal:
Note: Custom frame, seat, calf strap, chest belt and pelvic belt are available - call for quotation
|RAZ design AT600 bariatric shower commode chair|
|Tilt function||Pressurized locking gas spring with WASS up to 25° tilt range|
|Weight assist spring system weight capacity (Z36WR450)||350 lbs. to 450 lbs.|
|Weight assist spring system weight capacity (Z36WR600)||400 lbs. to 600 lbs.|
|Frame width (seat and back frame)||22"|
|Seat width (commode seat)||22"|
|Seat depth (front of back post to front of seat)||18"|
|Seat adjustment (fore/aft)||Up to 2"|
|Seat adjustment (lateral)||Up to ¾"|
|Back position (center of gravity) adjustment||Fore/aft: 2"|
|Seat-to-floor height||21¾" and 22¾"|
|Toilet bowl clearance height (with pan brackets)||18" - 19"|
|Toilet bowl clearance height (without pan brackets)||18¾" - 19¾"|
|Toilet bowl clearance width||= Frame width less 5"|
|Adjustable back angle||90° or 97°|
|Armrest height above seat||9.5"|
|Width between armrest pads||= Frame width plus 0.75"|
|0" - 2¼" offset (= frame width less 0" - 4½" trunk width)|
|Lateral support adjustment range||2½" vertical|
|± 5° pad angle|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) - standard (Z709)||16" - 20½"|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) (Z709 with Z7FREXT)||18" - 22½"|
|Caster type||Four dual locking casters|
|Overall length with footrests||39"|
|Product weight||84 lbs.|
|Frame and hardware material||Stainless steel|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard Manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details