Raz design AT600 bariatric tilt rehab shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.this product requires assembly
Raz design AT600 bariatric tilt-in-space rehab shower commode chair is an attendant propelled mobile hygiene system designed with Weight Assist Spring System (WASS) . Raz design AT600 has a stainless steel frame, constructed with a weighing capacity of up to 600 lbs. Raz design’s exclusive Weight Assist Spring System (WASS) can be configured to counter-balance the user’s weight for near effortless tilting to 25° by an attendant and eliminating the requirement for problematic battery systems. As with the rest of the RAZ range, the footplates are flip-up and length adjustable which are mounted on swing-away hangars. The castors are full swivel and locking at each corner. Raz design AT600 comes equipped with adjustable footrests, four locking 6” (150mm) casters and a commode bowl. Headrest angle can be adjusted for comfort. A headrest is shaped to cradle the head and can be adjusted to fit looser or tighter.
Height adjustable with molded seat: Raz design AT600 tilt-in-space shower chair is also height-adjustable by means of an adjustable chassis which allows fine-tuning of the seat height between 22" - 24". Raz design also provides moulded seat which is comfortable and designed for heavy loads but features the RAZ seat adjustment benefits
Center-of-gravity & backrest adjustable: The backrest is strap-secured which allows tension adjustment of the vinyl support. The backrest frame is also adjustable in its position which allows for 4" fore-aft adjustment that help to control the users Center-of-gravity.
Stainless tube arm-rests: Raz design provides arm-rests which are flip-up and adjustable for height as well as being constructed from stainless tube which has tremendous weight bearing capabilities.Features
- 25º tilt range
- Backrest adjustment
- Seat depth adjustment
- Height adjustable chassis
- Stainless steel construction
- Adjustable HD Footrests (Z709N)
- Tension adjustable backrests vinyl
- Heavy-duty frame for users up to 600 lbs.
- Four locking 6" (150mm) casters and commode pan
- Weight Assist Spring System (WASS) for tilt control
- Shower Commode Chair with stainless steel frame and components
- WASS available in two weight ranges and adjustable to accommodate the user’s weight and Center of Gravity (COG) for tilt operation with minimal effort by the attendant
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
Adjustable Tension Fabric Back:
Adjustable Pivot Posts:
Headrest (Small, standard):
Tilt Assist Pedal:
Note: Custom sizes and modifications are available - call for quotation
|RAZ design AT600 bariatric shower commode chair|
|Tilt function||Pressurized locking gas spring with WASS up to 25° tilt range|
|Weight assist spring system weight capacity (Z36WR450)||275 lbs. to 450 lbs.|
|Weight assist spring system weight capacity (Z36WR600)||400 lbs. to 600 lbs.|
|Frame width (seat and back frame)||22"|
|Seat width (commode seat)||22"|
|Seat depth (front of back post to front of seat)||18"|
|Seat adjustment (fore/aft)||Up to 2"|
|Seat adjustment (lateral)||Up to ¾"|
|Back position (center of gravity) adjustment||Fore/aft: 2"|
|Seat-to-floor height||21¾" and 22¾"|
|Toilet bowl clearance height (with pan brackets)||18" - 19"|
|Toilet bowl clearance height (without pan brackets)||18¾" - 19¾"|
|Toilet bowl clearance width||= Frame width less 5"|
|Adjustable back angle||90° or 97°|
|Armrest height above seat||9.5"|
|Width between armrest pads||= Frame width plus 0.75"|
|0" - 2¼" offset (= frame width less 0" - 4½" trunk width)|
|Lateral support adjustment range||2½" vertical|
|± 5° pad angle|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) - standard (Z709)||16" - 20½"|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) (Z709 with Z7FREXT)||18" - 22½"|
|Caster type||Four dual locking casters|
|Overall length with footrests||39"|
|Product weight||84 lbs.|
|Frame and hardware material||Stainless steel|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard Manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details