RAZ design compact attendant tilt shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.this product requires assembly
Raz design CAT shower commode chair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Shower & commode chair measurement guide
Raz design CAT order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Custom seat assessment form required for custom seating options
Please call us for help with shower commode chair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
RAZ design compact attendant tilt shower commode chair is designed and manufactured to the highest standards of the discerning healthcare professionals. RAZ design CAT chair provides the best fit for pediatrics, adolescents and smaller adults. CAT shower commode chair includes a 40° tilt range, height adjustable stainless steel frame, adjustable seat depth, adjustable back angle, four dual-locking 5" casters, stainless steel headrest fixture, molded small headrest pad (10" x 4"), footrests (Z7MFX12), flip-up padded arm supports and commode pan. CAT shower chair's base and seat frame has 18" width so that the chair can still be positioned over a toilet.Optional accessories
- Leg adductors can be used to help position legs.
- Molded flat arm pad provides more comfortable arm support for the user.
- Molded arm trough provides more support for the user’s arms, contoured arm pad to stabilize the arms.
- H-Strap can be used to support users’ calves. Attaches to footrests with Velcro. It is useful especially in a tilted position.
- Heel loops attach to footplates for foot positioning and provide comfort for the user especially when in a tilted position.
- Lateral support pad locks in forward position to provide positive thoracic support. Swings completely away for transfers also locks in the rear position for transfers.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the shower commode chair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard shower commode chair options are shown online.
|Raz Design CAT shower commode chair|
|Seat depth (depending on seat/cushion length)||11" or 16"|
|Overall width||Seat width plus 4.5"|
|Overall length (with MFX12 foot supports & headrest adjusted to middle positions)||at 0° tilt: 36.75" (rear casters trailing), 33.75" (rear casters leading)|
|at 40° tilt: 44"|
|Seat-to-floor height (with molded seat)||21"|
|Arm support height - above molded seat (1/2" increments)||15" back height: 5.5" - 8"|
|18" back height: 6.5" - 9"|
|18" reclining back height: 6.5" - 9"|
|Clearance width (to fit around toilet)||15.75" for standard 18"W frame (For custom widths, seat frame width minus 2.25")|
|Clearance height (under seat)||with pan brackets: 17" - 21" (1" increments)|
|without pan brackets: 17.75" - 21.75" (1" increments)|
|Product weight||55 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard Manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details