RAZ design compact attendant tilt shower commode chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
this product requires assembly
RAZ design compact attendant tilt shower commode chair is designed and manufactured to the highest standards of the discerning healthcare professionals. RAZ design CAT chair provides best fit for pediatrics, adolescents and smaller adults. CAT shower commode chair includes a 40° tilt range, height adjustable stainless steel frame, adjustable seat depth, adjustable back angle, four dual-locking 5" casters, stainless steel headrest fixture, molded small headrest pad (10" x 4"), footrests (Z7MFX12) and commode pan. RAZ design CAT commode chair's seat frame depth has been reduced and it also includes a depth-adjustable back which offers depths from 12" to 15" (to front of frame) or up to 17" with the front of the seat overhanging the seat frame. CAT shower chair's base and seat frame has 18" width so that the chair can still be positioned over a toilet.
Pivoting arm mount
Allows optional arm troughs to be mounted in an inward position for maximum comfort and arm support. It moves the Arm Trough out of the way and allows laterals to swing away and armrests to flip up. Pivoting arm mount allows lateral support pad to be mounted at lower height because it does not have to clear the raised elbow area and also works with molded flat arm pads.
Footrests are available in regular length 16″-20½” and extended length 18″-22½”, removable for transfers and cleaning.
Headrest is approximately 10” W x 6” H in size. It is shaped to cradle the head and can be adjusted to fit looser or tighter and can be adjusted infinitely forward and backwards within a 5½” range, and vertically within a 11½” range. Integral skin foam headrest is easy to clean.
Directional caster lock keeps rear caster in forward position also allows dual-lock caster to lock independently for maximum stability during user transfers.
- Leg adductors can be used to help position legs.
- Molded flat arm pad provides more comfortable arm support for the user.
- Molded arm trough provides more support for the user’s arms, contoured arm pad to stabilize the arms.
- H-Strap can be used to support users’ calves. Attaches to footrests with Velcro. It is useful especially in a tilted position.
- Heel loops attaches to footplates for foot positioning and provide comfort for the user especially when in a tilted position.
- Chest positioning strap can be used for trunk support. Also, it can be adjusted to support user in a forward leaning position for hygiene access to user’s back.
- Pelvic positioning strap attaches to backrest mounting plate through built-in slots. Pelvic strap uses 2” wide webbing and a Fastex buckle for one-handed operation.
- Lateral support pad locking in forward position provides positive thoracic support. Swings completely away for transfers also locks in the rear position for transfers.
Note: Custom modifications are available - call for quotation
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard Manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details