RAZ-SP Self Propelled Mobile Rehab Shower Commode Chair
Raz design SP shower commode chair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Shower & commode chair measurement guide
Raz design SP order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Custom seat assessment form required for custom seating options
Please call us for help with the shower commode chair order form and upgrade options selection. Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers.
Raz design SP shower commode chair offers the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), which allows the commode seat aperture to be comfortably centered around the ischial tuberosities for clients with a posterior or anterior rotated pelvis. RAZ Self Propel shower commode chair includes two front caster extensions that, when used with 24" rear wheels, offer a height adjustment range of 3" and a range of 4" when used with 22" rear wheels. The easy-to-clean, polished stainless steel frame of the RAZ shower commode chair is designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant. RAZ-SP is a rehab shower chair that is easy to use and has many adjustments and options to ensure the user's safety and comfort.
The product comes standard with
- Fixed back
- Commode pan
- 18" W x 16" D molded seat
- Flip-up padded armrests
- Two dual locking 5” casters
- Adjustable footrest 16" - 20½”(pair)
- 22" diameter wheels with textured handrim
Raz-SP Shower Commode Chair Features
- Molded contours offer pelvic stability and reduce pressure
- Soft integral-skin foam provides comfort & durability
- Available with open or bridge front
- Available sizes: 18"W x 16"D & 18"W x 19"D
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
- Seat locks in place for transfers
- Removes easily for cleaning
- Allows centering of the aperture (opening) around the users' ITs
- Provides 2" of fore/aft adjustment so the seat can be aligned with the pelvis
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplate
- Removable for transfers and cleaning
- Adjust for leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16"-20½" and extended length 18"-22½"
- Provides fixed-height flip-up padded arm supports
- Locking armrest upgrade available (Z710)
- Includes molded vinyl back support, back angle adjustment (85°, 90°, 95°) with cane-style back posts
Adjustable Tension Fabric Back:
- Available in different back heights
- Removable for machine washing
- Polyester fabric for durability and comfort against the skin
- Provides individualized trunk support for optimal positioning & comfort
Telescoping caster extension:
- Provide 4" of seat height adjustment without the use of tools
- Dropped front frame tube improves access over standard toilet bowls
Multi-Position Axle Plates:
- Allow use of 22" or optional 24" rear wheels
- Provide up to 4" of vertical seat height & 1.5" of horizontal adjustment for optimum user/toilet bowl access
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- An injection-molded pan is designed for function
- Wide handle angled at 45° provide better ergonomics
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer
- Receiver brackets under the seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Sloped front of pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the shower commode chair, please call for a special pricing quote. Only standard shower commode chair options are shown online.
|RAZ design SP rehab shower commode chair|
|Seat depth (depending on seat/cushion length)||16" or 21"|
|Seat adjustment (for pelvic alignment)||Up to 2" (fore/aft)|
|Seat-to-floor height - 22" wheel (with molded seat)||20" - 24"|
|Seat-to-floor height - 24" wheel (with molded seat)||20" - 24"|
|Toilet clearance height (with pan brackets) - 22" wheel||15.3" - 19.3" (1" increments)|
|Toilet clearance height (with pan brackets) - 24" wheel||15.3" - 19.3" (1" increments)|
|Toilet clearance height (without pan brackets) - 22" wheel||15.9" - 19.9" (1" increments)|
|Toilet clearance height (without pan brackets) - 24" wheel||15.9" - 19.9" (1" increments)|
|Toilet clearance width||16"|
|Fixed back (fixed height, flip-up armrests) - standard||18"W x 18"H|
|Armrest height for 18"H fixed back||8½"|
|Armrest height for 15"H adjusta-back||5½ - 8½"|
|Armrest height for 17"H adjusta-back||6½" - 9½"|
|Armrest height for 20"H adjusta-back||7½" - 10½"|
|Armrest height for 24"H adjusta-back||7½" - 10½"|
|Armrest height for 20"H reclining adjusta-back||7½" - 10½"|
|Armrest height for 24"H reclining adjusta-back||7½" - 10½"|
|Width between armrest pads||18¾"|
|Lateral support adjustment range||1¼" - 2½" offset (15½" - 13" trunk width)|
|± 5° pad angle|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) - standard (Z705N)||16" - 20½"|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) (Z705N with ZFREXP)||18" - 22½"|
|Caster type||Two dual locking casters|
|Rear wheels (treaded TPE tires) - standard||22"|
|Rear wheels (treaded TPE tires) - optional||24"|
|Overall length with footrest - 22" wheel (foot supports in middle position)||41"|
|Overall length with footrest - 24" wheel (foot supports in middle position)||42"|
|Product weight||22" wheels - 47 lbs.|
|24" wheels - 49 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Frame and hardware material||Stainless steel|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details