Raz Design ZÜM-AP Attendant Propel Folding Mobile Shower Commode Chair
RAZ Design Züm-AP Shower Commode Chair
Raz design Züm-AP shower commode chair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Shower & commode chair measurement guide
Raz design Züm-AP order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Custom seat assessment form required for custom seating options
Please call us for help with shower commode chair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Raz Design Züm-AP Shower Commode Chair has a unique cross brace design that allows it to fit completely over a toilet for optimal aperture alignment with the toilet bowl. Zum is a mobile shower commode chair with a folding frame that provides the rigidity that a user would expect from a premium product. The Zum attendant propel shower commode chair is portable and folds for easy transport and storage.
Zum-AP comes standard with:
- Fixed back
- Commode pan
- 18"W aluminum frame
- Adjustable foot supports
- 18"W x 17"D molded seat
- Four dual-locking 5" casters
- Flip-up padded arm supports
- Molded contours offer pelvic stability and reduces pressure
- Soft integral-skin foam provides comfort & durability
- Available with open or bridge front
- Available sizes: 18"W x 17"D & 18"W x 20"D
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
- Seat locks in place for transfers
- Removes easily for cleaning
- Allows centering of the aperture (opening) around the users' ITs
- Provides 2" of fore/aft adjustment so the seat can be aligned with the pelvis
- Provides fixed-height flip-up padded arm supports
- Locking armrest upgrade available (Z710)
- Includes molded vinyl back support, back angle adjustment (85°, 90°, 95°) with cane-style back posts
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplate
- Removable for transfers and cleaning
- Adjust for leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16"-20½" and extended length 18"-20½"
Adjustable Tension Fabric Back:
- Available in different back heights
- Removable for machine washing
- Polyester fabric for durability and comfort against skin
- Provides individualized trunk support for optimal positioning & comfort
Telescoping caster extension:
- Provide 4" of seat height adjustment without the use of tools
- Dropped front frame tube improves access over standard toilet bowls
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- Injection-molded pan is designed for function
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer
- Wide handle angled at 45 degrees provides better ergonomics
- Receiver brackets under seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Sloped front of pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the shower commode chair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard shower commode chair options are shown online.
|Raz Design Zum-AP Specifications|
|Seat width (standard)||18"|
|Seat depth||17", 20"|
|Armrest height above seat*||8"|
|Foot supports (standard)||16" - 20.5"|
|Overall width||Frame open: 23.25"|
|Frame folded: 11"|
|Frame folded: 7.5" (back assembly removed)|
|Overall length (with standard footrests)||34"|
|Clearance height under seat||With pan brackets: 17.25"|
|Without pan brackets: 17.75"|
|Product weight||44 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
*Measurements taken with standard molded seat and standard arm pads
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details