RedBarn Creepster crawler
RedBarn creepster crawler is designed for children with physically limiting conditions like Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Down syndrome, TBI, developmental delays and children with tracheotomies and G-Tubes. Creepster crawler has strong aluminum frame with easy slide pivoting casters and foam-padded harness which help suspend the child in a 4-point creeping position to allow for variability in the amount and distribution of weight bearing on the extremities.
Creepster crawler is beneficial in developing the ability to roll-over or belly crawl mobility in children who do not have adequate head control and help provide a head start to more advanced mobility down the road. Creepster crawler features a padded platform which can support a caregiver or therapist from above to make it easier to work on weight bearing, weight shifting, reaching and creeping.Therapeutic effects of both mobile and stationary creepster crawler:
- Development of head control
- Facilitate increased tolerance to prone position
- Strengthening of anti-gravity trunk musculatures
- Development of upper and lower extremity weight bearing, building gradually from partial to full
- Development of co-contraction of muscles around to shoulder and hip joints for increased strength and stability
- Accommodate a wide range of size, weight, ages and growth
- Helps provide means of early independent locomotion in some children
- Durable, constructed from lightweight materials and offers height adjustability
- Pivoting casters
- Aluminum frame
- Padded platform
- Padded front bar
|RedBarn Creepster crawler|
|Weight||7 lbs.||10 lbs.|
|Harness height from floor||3" - 10"||5" - 10"|
|Suggested user weight||50 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Appropriate user age||under 1 - 5 years||5 - 10 years|
|Shipping weight||14 lbs.||17 lbs.|
|NOTE: Sizing is approximate and will vary with weight, extremity and trunk length of the child.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One (1) year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are fully refundable within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be authorized by manufacturer prior to return shipments.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details