RedBarn Creepster crawler
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
RedBarn creepster crawler is designed for children with physically limiting conditions like Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Down syndrome, TBI, developmental delays and children with tracheotomies and G-Tubes. Creepster crawler has strong aluminum frame with easy slide pivoting casters and foam-padded harness which help suspend the child in a 4-point creeping position to allow for variability in the amount and distribution of weight bearing on the extremities.
Creepster crawler is beneficial in developing the ability to roll-over or belly crawl mobility in children who do not have adequate head control and help provide a head start to more advanced mobility down the road. Creepster crawler features a padded platform which can support a caregiver or therapist from above to make it easier to work on weight bearing, weight shifting, reaching and creeping.Therapeutic effects of both mobile and stationary creepster crawler:
- Development of head control
- Facilitate increased tolerance to prone position
- Strengthening of anti-gravity trunk musculatures
- Development of upper and lower extremity weight bearing, building gradually from partial to full
- Development of co-contraction of muscles around to shoulder and hip joints for increased strength and stability
- Accommodate a wide range of size, weight, ages and growth
- Helps provide means of early independent locomotion in some children
- Durable, constructed from lightweight materials and offers height adjustability
- Pivoting casters
- Aluminum frame
- Padded platform
- Padded front bar
|RedBarn Creepster crawler|
|Weight||7 lbs.||10 lbs.|
|Harness height from floor||3" - 10"||5" - 10"|
|Suggested user weight||50 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Appropriate user age||under 1 - 5 years||5 - 10 years|
|Shipping weight||14 lbs.||17 lbs.|
|NOTE: Sizing is approximate and will vary with weight, extremity and trunk length of the child.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One (1) year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are fully refundable within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be authorized by manufacturer prior to return shipments.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details