Replicare Thin Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing
Smith & Nephew Replicare Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is made from a polyurethane film with a thin layer of absorbent colloid. The waterproof, polyurethane film cover material allows for the dressing to be easily cleaned. Permits the patient to bathe or shower without the need for a dressing change. It also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Moist wound environment : REPLICARE Thin maintains a moist wound environment that assists in promoting autolytic debridement while managing low levels of exudate.
- Improves patient comfort : REPLICARE Thin permits increased ease of patient mobility without uncomfortable pulling of the skin, especially over joints. The dressing's thin profile also makes it cosmetically acceptable to patients.
- Goes on easy, comes off clean : The sterile, no-touch, self-adhering application system makes REPLICARE Thin simple to apply - even while wearing gloves. High cohesive properties keep the dressing from falling apart and leaving residue in the wound, so there's minimal risk of local irritation.
- Superior conformability : Like original REPLICARE, REPLICARE Thin stretches easily and returns to its original shape more completely than other hydrocolloid dressings - even over joints. This suppleness and flexibility allow the dressings to give without migrating, minimizing granulation tissue injury and damage to periwound skin integrity.
- Cost-effective choice : REPLICARE Thin promotes more cost-effective use of material and resources and nursing services. The dressing is totally transparent, so there is no need to disturb the dressing to check for saturation or healing progress. The waterproof polyurethane film cover material allows the dressing to be easily cleaned and permits patients to bathe or shower without the need for a dressing change. The dressing also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination. The no-touch application system results in fewer wasted dressings, and the combination of conformability, adhesion and absorption extends wear time and reduces the risk of wound contamination.
- Creation and maintenance of a moist wound environment. Moist wound environments have been established as optimal environments for the management of the wound.
- Provides physical separation between the wound and external environments to assist in preventing bacterial contamination of the wound.
- REPLICARE Thin is indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full-thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are : Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic), Pressure Sores, Donor Sites, Surgical Incisions, Surgical Excisions, and Burns (1st and 2nd degree).
REPLICARE Thin is not indicated for use on third degree burns.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.