Ride Designs Java Regular Back
Ride Designs Java regular back support provides user with comfort and stability at rest, and no interference with function and mobility. The back can be flexed specifically to support the unique contours of the user's body without loss of seat depth and to provide accurate supportive contact through the pelvis, lumbar & thoracic spine. The lightweight back features a biomechanical design that provides the flexibility to easily and independently optimize pelvic support and balance the trunk, supporting the normal rhythm & movement of the body. The quick-release hardware offers 20° of back angle adjustability, 2" of seat depth adjustability and 2" of back width adjustability.Product includes:
- Owner's handbook
- Pair of pelvic wedges
- Pair of flexa-just stays
- Breathable spacer fabric cover
Adjusts to fit unique contours: Can be flexed specifically to support the unique contours of body without loss of seat depth and to provide accurate supportive contact through the pelvis, lumbar & thoracic spine.
Attaches simply for easy daily use: It is lightweight and easily removed from the wheelchair, even with limited hand function. A robust locking mechanism safely secures the back to the wheelchair, yet is easy to release.
Easily adjusts for quick, accurate fitting: Height, depth, angle, pelvic support, and trunk balance can be adjusted independently.
Helps improve heat and moisture buildup: A spacer fabric cover promotes air circulation and wicks moisture away from the back for improved comfort and sitting tolerance.
Safety tested: Crash tested to meet the performance requirements for WC20 and ISO 16840-4.
|Ride Java back support|
|Back width||14" - 20"|
|Back depths||Regular: 3"|
|Back angle/recline||20° (5° forward, 15° backward)|
|Seat depth range of adjustment||2"|
|Back support weight||3.8 lbs. - 7.4 lbs., depending on size (including hardware)|
|Carrying weight: 2 lbs. - 5.6 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Outer cover construction||Breathable polyester spacer fabric|
- Manufacturer provides 24 months warranty for back supports from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- If any defect in material or workmanship is found, manufacturer will repair or replace the component at its discretion.
- This limited warranty does not cover daily wear and tear or damage that is a result of mishandling, misuse, neglect, or not following the care and maintenance instructions.
- Cushion cover is warranted for 90 days including damage due to workmanship, material defects or errors caused by the manufacturer.
- This warranty does not apply to cigarette burns, damage to the cover by sharp objects that may cause tears, or damage as a result of not following the washing instructions.
- To process a warranty claim, a copy of the bill of sale issued may be required.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- The products must be returned within 90 days from the date of shipment.
- Returns are accepted only for unopened and unused cushions and backs.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The products must be in their original, sealed product plastic bag and box.
- All returns must have Return Authorization (RA) number, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return Authorization (RA) numbers are valid for 30 days from the date issued.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.