Ride Designs Forward Cushion
Ride Designs Forward Cushion
Ride Designs Forward cushion, a polyurethane foam cushion that provides a comfortable and supportive seating experience for users with mild to moderate postural challenges and some sensation. The cushion's visco-elastic top layer surrounds the pelvis with supportive contours, reducing pressure around at-risk bony prominences while improving postural control without compromising skin protection. It works well for the growing and developing child or in support of people with stroke, brain injury, incomplete SCI and the elderly.
The Forward cushion's unique design helps keep the hips level and positioned at the back of the chair, promoting enhanced stability and mobility. Ride's patented contoured base helps promote and control improved posture and balance. The cushion can be further adjusted using added CAM wedges to meet individual needs.
The cushion's spacer fabric outer cover allows air to move between the sitter and cushion, helping to keep skin cooler and drier. It is constructed using familiar materials, but with a unique design that aids in consistent management of skin risk across a broad range of temperatures while managing heat and moisture.
The Forward cushion is skin-safe when cold or warm, presenting near-constant performance across a broad range of temperatures. The cushion's unique design helps keep the hips level and positioned at the back of the chair for enhanced stability and mobility, and its outer cover allows air to circulate, keeping skin cooler and drier.
- Owner's handbook.
- Inner incontinent-resistant cover.
- Polyester Spacer fabric outer cover.
Forward Cushion Features:
Cleans easily: The forward cushion can be disassembled and washed or sanitized.
Provides comfort and protection: The top visco-elastic layer provides comfort and protection as it conforms to body shape, helps to decrease peak pressures.
Controls position for improved balance: The patented contoured base helps in promoting and controlling improved posture and balance.
Keeps skin cool and dry: Even under significant load, the spacer fabric outer cover does not compress, allowing air to move between the sitter and the cushion. There are no seams or zippers in the path of liquid drainage in the inner cover, ensuring the cushion will not absorb moisture. Large accidents or spills simply roll off the back of the cushion.
|Ride Forward cushion|
|Cushion width (Pediatric contour)||10" - 12"|
|Cushion width (Adult contour)||14" - 20"|
|Cushion depths||10" - 20"|
|Cushion weight||1 lbs. - 5.3 lbs., depending on size|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Cushion construction||Polyurethane foam base with visco-elastic top|
|Outer cover construction||Polyester spacer fabric|
- Manufacturer provides 24 months warranty for cushions from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- If any defect in material or workmanship is found, manufacturer will repair or replace the component at its discretion.
- This limited warranty does not cover daily wear and tear or damage that is a result of mishandling, misuse, neglect, or not following the care and maintenance instructions.
- Cushion cover is warranted for 90 days including damage due to workmanship, material defects or errors caused by the manufacturer.
- This warranty does not apply to cigarette burns, damage to the cover by sharp objects that may cause tears, or damage as a result of not following the washing instructions.
- To process a warranty claim, a copy of the bill of sale issued may be required.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- The products must be returned within 90 days from the date of shipment.
- Returns are accepted only for unopened and unused cushions and backs.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The products must be in their original, sealed product plastic bag and box.
- All returns must have Return Authorization (RA) number, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return Authorization (RA) numbers are valid for 30 days from the date issued.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.