Rifton Compass chair
Rifton compass chair is the perfect inclusion chair, with its supportive seat, sturdy armrests and stable frame. Compass chair offers mildly involved students the support they need to feel secure and comfortable. At the same time, its simple and elegant construction lets it blend easily into any classroom environment. Rifton compass has five available sizes accommodate everyone from small children to adults, and the adjustable legs allow fine-tuning for optimal positioning.
- Two inches of height adjustment
- 5 sizes accommodate users of all ages
- Provides support and sensory boundaries
- Seat and back have a non-slip texture for added security
- Calming blue color and minimalist design blends in with other classroom chairs
Extreme Durability: Children with vestibular or tactile hyposensitivity may exhibit movement-seeking or sensory-seeking behavior. The Compass Chair is designed and tested to withstand continuous rocking movements.
Lateral Support: Children with autism-spectrum disorder can benefit from gentle boundaries for emotional and sensory security. The raised sides of the seat, together with the armrests, provide reassuring physical borders for relaxed sitting.
Tilt: Shorten the rear legs to add more recline, and assist a child to slide to the back of the seat, with a gravity-assisted cue to remain seated in the chair. Shorten the front legs to add a forward tilt to contribute to postural control, access to a table or desk, and a more attentive, focused sitting position.
Armrests: High armrests provide upper body support and aid in transfer.
Height-adjustable legs: The legs allow the seat height to be fine-tuned for optimal positioning. Front and rear legs adjust separately.
Seat belt (optional): Clip the optional seat belt into the seat when needed by a particular user for safety or postural support. Remove it when not needed.
Stability feet (optional): The stability feet enlarge the chair’s base of support. They are adjustable like the standard chair legs.
|Dimensions (inches)||R310 Size 1||R320 Size 2||R330 Size 3||R340 Size 4||R350 Size 5|
|Seat height||9, 10, 11||10½, 11½, 12½||12½, 13½, 14½||14½, 15½, 16½||16½, 17½, 18|
|Armrest height above seat||5½||6||7||8¼||8¼|
|Max. working load (lbs.)||100||120||175||220||250|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.