Rifton E-Pacer gait trainer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton E-Pacer gait trainer is an exciting new addition to the Pacer family. Its sit-to-stand lift functionality removes a major barrier to gait training with large or highly dependent clients. E-Pacer combines the powerful electric lift column and secure body support of Rifton's TRAM with the key gait training features of the classic Pacer. E-Pacer can be a life-changing solution for clients who have grown too large too dependent to be safely transferred into manual gait trainers. Its strong and stable frame can accommodate users up to 6'5" and 350 lbs.Features:
- The back pad distributes weight comfortably around the user’s back.
- Double strap attachment system for comfort and added security.
- Waterproof foam pads are cleanable, easily removable and grippy for a better lift.
- Zero-lift transfers: The E-Pacer can perform the sit-to-stand transfer that is part of every gait training session with no lifting on the part of the caregiver.
- Gait training with extra stability: The E-Pacer's strong and rigid frame gives security for heavier or taller clients.
- Seat-to-seat transfers: Attach the thigh straps to the E-Pacer's body support system and use the E-Pacer to move a client from a wheelchair to a mat table or other surface for therapy.
- Expandable legs: Widen the base legs for clients needing extra step width or to get up close to a wheelchair prior to a transfer.
- Height range: The 26" adjustment range of the E-Pacer's electric lift column provides great versatility for use with clients of different statures.
- Built-in scale: the optional Bluetooth-equipped scale and new Gait Tracker mobile app measure the load on the body support, allowing caregivers to track a client's weight-bearing progress over time.
|Rifton E-Pacer gait trainer|
|Overall width||31½" - 51¾"|
|Overall height||32¾" - 59"|
|E Pacer weight||72 lbs.|
|Floor to top of base leg for furniture clearance||8¾"|
|Minimum user armpit height (when standing or ambulating)||31½"|
|Maximum user height (when standing or ambulating)||77" (6'5")|
|Maximum working load||350 lbs.|
|Lifting speed||1½ inch/sec with no load|
|Batteries||12V, 2.9 Ah valve-regulated lead-acid gel-type batteries. (Replacement batteries available from Rifton.)|
|Battery charger||Wall-mounted charger, 100 - 240 V AC, max 650 mA|
|Motor||24V, 6A, permanent magnet motor|
|Wheels||Front: 100mm dual with brake; Rear: 100mm dual|
|Motor duty cycle||Two minutes continuous use followed by 18 minutes idle|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.