Rifton Forearm Prompts for Activity Chairs
Rifton Forearm Prompts for Activity Chairs - Forearm prompts facilitate head and trunk control while sitting and secure distal placement of upper extremities. This enables the use of the pelvic girdle and trunk core muscles for improved postural stabilization and strengthening. Rifton’s forearm prompts are fully adjustable for optimum positioning.
|Rifton Forearm Prompts||Small||Medium||Large|
|Padded area||4 1/2" x 7"||4 1/2" x 7"||5" x 8 1/2"|
|Range of adjustment from elbow to fist||8" - 12 1/2"||8" - 12 1/2"||10 1/2" - 16"|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.