Rifton grab bar
Rifton grab bar is portable and durable and can be attached to any smooth surface to assist in functional activities. This horizontal grab bar can be used to stabilize both arms at once. Grab Bar provides a secure and temporary support and is impervious to hard, constant use. Grab bar is portable and sturdy, but not heavy and it fastens simply and securely onto any smooth, clean, horizontal surface.Features
- Portable and sturdy
- Provide arm stabilization
- Fasten simply and securely onto any smooth, clean, horizontal surface
|Rifton grab bar|
|Overall Length with Cups in||13½"|
|Diameter of Handhold||1¼"|
|Length of Bar||10"|
|Suction Cup Width||4½"|
- The manufacturer warrants that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.