Rifton Hip Guides for HTS
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Rifton Hip Guides for HTS - Hip guides attach to the armrests to provide a smaller seat width, giving clients the security and safety of a snug, comfortable fit. They align the torso to aid trunk control and provide spine alignment. Hip guides adjust in two settings. For transfer, hip guides remove along with the armrests.
When used with the small (Z110) HTS, hip guides provide the following two seat widths: 8" and 10"
When used with the medium (Z120) HTS, hip guides provide the following two seat widths: 10" and 12"
The large hip guides used with the Z130 large Rifton HTS provide the following two seat widths: 15" and 17"
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.