Rifton HTS hygiene toileting system - large
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton HTS hygiene toileting system - large accommodates several activities - toileting, showering, bathing - the HTS eliminates the need to buy separate equipment for each activity. For children, each element of the Rifton HTS provides the best opportunity for proper toileting. For caregivers, it can be used on, over or off a standard or elongated toilet (even the latest models); it can adjust to children as they grow; it includes accessories and supports for children of every size and need. Rifton HTS includes seat and back, seatbelt, a base or mounting bar, and armrests.
Adjust the height - One frame accommodates both small and medium seats to allow for children’s growth. Height adjusts from 15" to 21". The large seat requires a separate frame.
Adjust the seat depth - Seat depth adjusts 3"- 4" to fit the child. Overall depth ranges from 8" on the small Rifton HTS to 18" on the large model.
Adjust the backrest - The backrest can be adjusted 6" forward (for proper toileting position), 6" back and 18" back (to assist with showering and hair washing).
Easy lifts and transfers - The Rifton HTS makes them easier with features like a gas-assisted spring tilt adjustment for sit-to-stand transfers, removable armrests for lateral transfers and a weight-bearing footboard (up to 150 lbs.) for front-loading transfers.
- Durable-Stainless steel and aluminum, welded and powder-coated frames.
- Foam molded cushions-Optional skin foam pads for back and seat provide comfort for children and easy disinfecting for caregivers.
- Hygienic design - The unique design of the seat pad opening - open to the rear - facilitates easy access for cleaning and hygiene while clients are still seated and relaxed. Waterproof construction and easy dis-assembly make every element of the Rifton HTS easy to wash and disinfect.
- Tilt-in-space - With its gas-assisted springs, the Rifton HTS tilts 15" forward for easier transfer, as well as 15" back for showering and hair washing.
- Protects caregivers - Rifton's new splash guard protects your clothing saving you the inconvenience and time of cleaning up.
|Rifton HTS hygiene and toileting system - large|
|Seat (front) to footboard height||13" - 18"|
|Seat (front) to floor; mobile tilt frame||17" - 22.5"|
|Seat (front) to floor; mobile non-tilt frame||18" - 22"|
|Seat (front) to floor; stationary non-tilt frame||15" - 19"|
|Armrest height above seat||7" (medium) or 8.75" (high)|
|Backrest height above seat||24.5"|
|Backrest angle adjustment||6° forward, 6° and 18° back|
|Frame weight||45 lbs.|
|Maximum clearance height under seat (tilt frame)||20"|
|Maximum clearance height under seat (stationary non-tilt frame)||16.5"|
|Maximum clearance height under seat (mobile non-tilt frame)||19.5"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.*|
|*The maximum working load for the large HTS footboard is 150 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details