Rifton HTS Hygiene & Toileting System - Large
Rifton HTS Hygiene & Toileting System
Rifton HTS hygiene toileting system - large accommodates several activities - toileting, showering, bathing - the HTS eliminates the need to buy separate equipment for each activity. For children, each element of the Rifton HTS provides the best opportunity for proper toileting. For caregivers, it can be used on, over or off a standard or elongated toilet (even the latest models); it can adjust to children as they grow; it includes accessories and supports for children of every size and need. Rifton HTS includes seat and back, seatbelt, a base or mounting bar, and armrests.
Adjust the height - One frame accommodates both small and medium seats to allow for children’s growth. Height adjusts from 15" to 21". The large seat requires a separate frame.
Adjust the seat depth - Seat depth adjusts 3"- 4" to fit the child. Overall depth ranges from 8" on the small Rifton HTS to 18" on the large model.
Adjust the backrest - The backrest can be adjusted 6" forward (for proper toileting position), 6" back and 18" back (to assist with showering and hair washing).
Easy lifts and transfers - The Rifton HTS makes them easier with features like a gas-assisted spring tilt adjustment for sit-to-stand transfers, removable armrests for lateral transfers and a weight-bearing footboard (up to 150 lbs.) for front-loading transfers.
Rifton HTS hygiene toileting system features:
- Durable - Stainless steel and aluminum, welded and powder-coated frames.
- Foam molded cushions - Optional skin foam pads for back and seat provide comfort for children and easy disinfecting for caregivers.
- Hygienic design - The unique design of the seat pad opening – open to the rear – facilitates easy access for cleaning and hygiene while clients are still seated and relaxed. Waterproof construction and easy dis-assembly make every element of the Rifton HTS easy to wash and disinfect.
- Tilt-in-space - With its gas-assisted springs, the Rifton HTS tilts 15" forward for easier transfer, as well as 15" back for showering and hair washing.
- Protects caregivers - Rifton's new splash guard protects your clothing saving you the inconvenience and time of cleaning up.
Rifton HTS - Infinite adjustability:
Rifton HTS can be configured in myriad ways to fit clients. Options range from the basic model with seat, back, base and armrests to the fully accessorized version. Adjust the height, seat depth and backrest angle independently for optimal positioning.
Backrest angle adjustability:
Seat depth adjustability:
The design of Rifton HTS is ideal for any client, any toilet as it can be used:
Placing the HTS on any model of toilet, round front or elongated, enables the client to share the same toilet as the rest of the family. Mounting bars make for easy, secure attachment of the chair to the toilet base. Removal is just as easy, no tools required.
Wheel the HTS over toilets of nearly any size and style, enabling the client to share the same toilet as the rest of the family. Or use the stationary base on toilets up to 15" tall.
Use the HTS off the toilet as a stand-alone commode in any location. On the mobile base it can double as a shower chair.
Choices of base or mounting bar:
Click the dimensions (inches) chart to help you make the right choice:
|Item Dimensions (inches)||Small HTS||Medium HTS||Large HTS|
|Tilt-in-space mobile base footprint||21 x 27||21 x 27||22½ x 33|
|Tilt-in-space base length at full recline||43||49¼||57¼|
|Non-tilt base footprint||20 x 25||20 x 25||21 x 29|
|Seat (front) to footboard height*||8½ – 13½||10½ – 15½||13½ – 17½|
|Seat (front) to floor; mobile tilt frame||15½ – 21½||15½ – 21½||17½ – 23|
|Seat (front) to floor; mobile non-tilt frame||16 – 20||17 – 20½||18 – 22|
|Seat (front) to floor; stationary non-tilt frame||13 – 17||14 – 17½||15 – 19|
|Seat depth (1" increments)||8 / 9 / 10 / 11||11½ / 12½ / 13½ / 14½||14½ / 15½ / 16½ / 17½|
with hip guides: 8 / 10
with hip guides: 10 / 12
with hip guides: 13 / 15
|Hole size in seat pad||open 4 x 9|
closed 3 x 8
|open 4½ x 12|
closed 3½ x 10
|open 6 x 14|
closed 4½ x 12
|Armrest height above seat||5¼||6½||8|
|Backrest height above seat||16½||19½||24½|
|Distance between laterals||5¾ – 11½||7¾ – 13½||11½ – 17¼|
|Tilt-in-space FORWARD **||5°||5°||5°|
|Tilt-in-space BACK **||25°||25°||25°|
|Backrest angle adjustment||6° fwd, 6° and 18° back||6° fwd, 6° and 18° back||6° fwd, 6° and 18° back|
|Maximum clearance height under seat (tilt frame)||20½||20½||20¾|
|Maximum clearance height under seat (stationary non-tilt frame)||15||15||16½|
|Maximum clearance height under seat (mobile non-tilt frame)||18||18||19½|
|Portability base clearance (fits over ADA compliant toilets)||18½||18½||N/A|
|Portability kit carry bag dimensions||19½ high x 21¼ wide x 10 deep||19½ high x 21¼ wide x 10 deep||N/A|
|Bottom of frame to floor; tilt-in-space mobile base||2||2||2|
- The manufacturer warrants that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details