Rifton medium adaptive tricycle
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton medium adaptive tricycle are designed to be flexible and adjustable for all ages with no tools required. Adaptive tricycle provides therapeutic, reciprocal exercise with all the fun of riding. Adaptive tricycle is often medically necessary for someone who cannot walk independently or who sits for long hours in a wheelchair. Adaptive tricycle provides fun, motivating activity for improving leg strength, balance, fitness and endurance. Clients with special needs can zoom around right alongside their peers on a tricycle that’s as cool and colorful as anything on the sidewalk.
Rifton adaptive tricycle’s open access combined with a low transfer step make it easy to get on and off the trike. Tricycle has a tote box at the back of trike for storage or for transporting items. With the hook and loop straps on the self-leveling pedals, feet are secure. Adaptive tricycle handlebar can be lowered or raised and then locked in place. Trunk support system is ideal for riders who have trouble remaining upright while seated. Client can ride unaided, having healthy exercise and fun. Adaptive tricycle has puncture proof BMX-type wheels. A low gear ratio makes pedaling easier for beginners and slows down speeders. The easily engaged parking brake grips both back wheels and keeps the trike firmly in place.
- Available in 4 colors- Red, Blue, Lime and Raspberry.
- Puncture proof wheels- Puncture proof BMX-type wheels.
- Storage box- There's a tote box at the back of trike for storage or for transporting items.
- Hook & loop straps- With the hook and loop straps on the self-leveling pedals, feet are secure.
- Easy access- Open access combined with a low transfer step makes it easy to get on and off trikes.
- Parking brake-Easily engaged parking brake grips both back wheels, and keeps the trike firmly in place.
- Choice of handlebar- Choose a traditional handlebar with conventional handgrips or a padded loop handlebar for extra support.
Adaptive tricycle comes standard with:
- Small seat
- Backrest pad
- Tote box for storage
- Conventional handlebar
- Backrest tube with handle
- Self-leveling pedals with straps
|Rifton medium adaptive tricycle|
Seat Center to Extended Pedal
22" - 28"
Seat to Top of Trunk Support
15½" - 22"
Distance between Trunk Laterals
8" - 14"
|Gear Ratio (Approx.)||1:1|
|Maximum Working Load||160 lbs.|
|Seat Dimensions||10½" x 10½"||12" x 16"|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.