Rifton Adaptive Tricycle - Medium
Rifton New Medium Adaptive Tricycle
Rifton X330 adaptive tricycle is designed to be flexible and adjustable for all ages with no tools required. Adaptive tricycle provides therapeutic, reciprocal exercise with all the fun of riding. An adaptive tricycle is often medically necessary for someone who cannot walk independently or who sits for long hours in a wheelchair. Adaptive tricycle provides fun, motivating activity for improving leg strength, balance, fitness, and endurance. Clients with special needs can zoom around right alongside their peers on a tricycle that’s as cool and colorful as anything on the sidewalk.
Rifton new adaptive tricycle’s open access combined with a low transfer step makes it easy to get on and off the trike. Tricycle has a tote box at the back of the trike for storage or for transporting items. With the hook and loop straps on the self-leveling pedals, feet are secure. Adaptive tricycle handlebar can be lowered or raised and then locked in place. The trunk support system is ideal for riders who have trouble remaining upright while seated. The client can ride unaided, having healthy exercise and fun. Adaptive tricycle has puncture-proof BMX-type wheels. A low gear ratio makes pedaling easier for beginners and slows down speeders. The easily engaged parking brake grips both back wheels and keeps the trike firmly in place.
Rifton X330 Medium Adaptive Tricycle Comes Standard With:
- Seat belt
- Rear basket
- A trike frame
- Backrest tube
- Parking brake with variable resistance
- Self-leveling pedals with sandals and straps
These components are included as well:
- The handlebar (choice of loop or conventional)
- Back support (choice of backrest pad or trunk support)
Rifton New Medium Adaptive Tricycle Frame Color:
- Available in 5 colors- Blue, Red, Teal, Lime, and Pink.
Rifton Adaptive Tricycle - Medium Features:
Rifton Adaptive Tricycle for children with special needs aims to provide that exhilarating experience to every child. All the features – from the supportive backrest to the low transfer step – that will make this tricycle as accommodating as possible.
The seat depth adjusts easily with a knob underneath. The seat glides up and down on a low-friction rail with height indications marked in increments. This rider pushes with his feet to help his caregiver raise the seat.
Carbon fiber drive belt:
The carbon fiber drive belt will not rust or stretch, and will last at least five times longer than a bicycle chain.
Variable resistance & parking brake:
Variable pedal resistance: The adjustable brake can provide drag or lock the wheels for safe transfer.
Backrest angle: Position the backrest vertically or at a 7½° or 15° recline.
Puncture proof wheels:
The sturdy wheels are manufactured with solid polyurethane foam tires.
The rear basket comes with every tricycle and is useful for storage or transportation. It is big enough to hold the stationary stand.
|Item Dimensions (inches)|
Rifton adaptive tricycle - Small
Rifton adaptive tricycle - Medium
Rifton adaptive tricycle - Large
|Model||Click here for X320||Click here for X330||Click here for X340|
|Inside leg length||12" - 22"||19" - 28"||25" - 38"|
(at lowest position)
|Seat center to extended pedal||12" - 22"||19" - 28"||25" - 36"|
|Seat to top of trunk support||15" - 20"||15" - 20" (small trunk support) / 19" - 24" (large trunk support)||19" - 24"|
|Gear ratio (approximate)||1:1||1:1||1:1|
|Seat sizes||Small or Medium||Medium or Large||Large|
|Item weight (lbs.)||47||56||65|
|Distance between laterals||6" - 12"||6" - 12" (small trunk support) / 9½" - 15½" (large trunk support)||9½" - 15½"|
|Maximum working load (lbs.)||125||250||310|
|Backrest pad height||5"||5" (small) / 6" (large)||6"|
|Backrest pad width||10"||10" (small) / 11" (large)||11"|
|Seat sizes||X324 small||X334 medium||X335 large|
|Abductor dimensions||X355 small||X356 medium||X357 large|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.