Rifton mini mobile stander
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton mini mobile stander a mobile prone stander, makes it easy - even for those with no weight-bearing ability. Rifton mobile stander provides new independence and standing mobility for wheelchair- bound clients. More importantly, this mobile stander helps strengthen critical motor skills so a user can progress toward independent standing.Benefits of using Rifton’s mobile stander:
- Skill building in action - With regular use, the Mobile Stander provides a way for clients to strengthen motor skills and work toward independent standing.
- Freedom to participate - Remove its large wheels, and the Rifton mobile prone stander easily rolls right up to a table or a counter enabling participation in crafts and other stationary activities.
- Freedom to explore - With the Rifton mobile stander’s removable large wheels in place, clients can self-propel in a standing position – free to explore their surroundings alongside (and often ahead of!) their playmates.
- Knee straps - Knee straps provide abduction when desired.
- Fleecy strap - A soft fleecy strap provides the client with back or neck support while standing.
- Casters - Large casters allow the mobile stander to move easily during activities, yet lock securely during transfer.
- Arm prompts - Optional arm prompts help clients develop greater head and shoulder control. They can be removed as control improves.
- Communication tray - The optional and fully adjustable communication tray holds small objects or activities for easy access while standing.
- Accessible deck - Mobile stander's deck is extra wide for simpler transfers and more user participation in the sit-to-stand process, which is so vital in achieving standing mobility.
- Wheel lock - Mobile stander's large wheels each come with a lock that the user can operate to keep his or her stander firmly in place. Once ready to move, the wheel locks can be easily released.
- Adjustable body support - The body support adjusts according to the user's size and requirements. A child who is 25" tall fits into the mini mobile stander, while the large mobile stander can accommodate a young adult up to 65" tall.
- Seat pad - Our unique, adjustable seat pad allows gradual increases in weight-bearing and develops standing mobility skills. Mobile stander supports zero weight-bearing clients, enabling even double amputees to be upright and mobile.
- Removable wheels - Optional large wheels pop on and off with the push of a button. Wheel locks provide security, spoke guards protect fingers, and hand rims keep hands clean. This photo shows the mobile stander in use without the large wheels.
- Seat pad
- Body support with padding
|Rifton mini mobile stander|
Overall Length & Width
25" x 25½"
22½" - 28"
Width without Big Wheels
Length of Body Support
Width of Body Support
7" - 10"
Height of Body Support
16½" - 22"
6" x 7"
Maximum Working Load
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.