Rifton Tram Transfer And Mobility Device
More than a patient lift system, the Rifton TRAM combines three powerful functions in one device:
(i) Gait training
(ii) Sit-to-stand transfers
(iii) Seated transfers
Rifton TRAM transfer and mobility device is a transfer and mobility device designed for the safety, convenience and dignity of both client and caregiver. TRAM accomplishes sitting transfers and lifts a client for standing and supported ambulation in a smooth and efficient manner. More than a client lift system, the Rifton TRAM combines three powerful functions in one device: gait training, sit-to-stand transfers, and seated transfers. The Rifton TRAM can lift and move clients of various abilities and body kinds, and it has a unique support system that binds the client with a simple buckle. This enables the caregiver to quickly prepare the client for a safe transfer. Rifton TRAM’s compact, ultra-light frame is maneuverable in small or confined areas, as well as simple to transport or store. Quickly adoptable by multiple caregivers, the TRAM’s intelligent engineering significantly reduces back strain and stress - providing a smarter and safer environment for workers.Benefits:
- An ultralight compact frame that’s easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Intuitive controls and adjustments, making it simple for a single caregiver to operate
- An optional built-in scale, allowing you to weigh your client while performing a routine transfer
- 350 lbs. weight capacity and a powerful battery drive that can deliver over 70 lifts on a single charge
- A body support system that eliminates any lifting by the caregiver, reducing back strain and workplace injuries
- The back pad distributes weight comfortably around the user’s back.
- Double strap attachment system for comfort and added security.
- Waterproof foam pads are cleanable, easily removable and grippy for a better lift.
- Body support system - Rifton’s TRAM features an innovative support system that secures the client with a simple buckle. This simplicity enables the caregiver to prepare the client quickly for a safe transfer. Unlike other client transfer devices, the TRAM has no slings and requires little or no preparation to transfer clients.
- Optional scale - TRAM’s optional scale allows the caregiver to weigh a client easily during transfer, as well as measure weight-bearing capability and progress, during supported ambulation. Note: Purchasers must decide on the scale option at the time of purchase.
- Built-in up & down switch - Raise and lower the TRAM using the single button built into the right steering handle. When the TRAM is being used as a sit to stand device, the caregiver can pull back on the handle to help raise the client.
- Three stage riser - The carefully engineered, telescoping lift column gives the TRAM its low profile providing clients in the transfer device with the security and dignity of unobstructed eye contact with their caregivers and surroundings. TRAM can be raised high enough to support a 6’4" walking client and then retract down to 43.5" for compact storage.
- Expanding legs - Compact and low-profile, the TRAM can pass through a 28" doorway with ease. Transfer in and out of the new, wider wheelchairs by rotating the leg expander. Lockable front casters make the TRAM a mobile, yet secure piece of client transfer equipment.
- Color-coded clips - Caregivers can quickly hook the metal rings into one of the TRAM’s four color-coded clips. The clips have been color-coded for positive identification in written protocols.
- Low-base option - With a 3" caster and lower frame base, the low-base TRAM does everything the standard Rifton TRAM does, plus it slides under beds with as low as 4.25" clearance. This option was designed for care environments where hospital bed floor clearance would hinder use of the standard TRAM.
- Base frame
- One battery
- Accessories tote
- Thigh straps (pair)
- Charger power cord
- One battery charger
Please call for in-home evaluation appointments at (866) 563-6812
|Overall product length||45½"||45½"|
|Overall product width||27½" – 40"||27½" – 40"|
|Overall product height||43½" – 58"||43½" – 58"|
|TRAM weight||70 lbs.||70 lbs.|
|Floor to top of base leg for furniture clearance||6¾"||4¼"|
|Minimum user armpit height (when standing or ambulating)||30½"||30½"|
|Maximum user height (when standing or ambulating)||76" (6'4)||76" (6'4)|
|Maximum working load (lbs)||350 lbs.||350 lbs.|
|Lifting speed||1.5"/sec with no load|
|Batteries||12V, 2.9 Ah valve-regulated lead-acid gel-type batteries.|
|Battery charger||Wall-mounted charger, 100 - 240 V AC, max 650 mA|
|Motor||24V, 6A, permanent magnet motor|
|Wheels||Front: 100mm dual with brake; Rear: 100mm dual|
|Motor duty cycle||Two minutes continuous use followed by 18 minutes idle|
- The manufacturer warrants that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.