Rifton Tray for Activity Chairs
Rifton Tray for Activity Chairs - The tray attaches to armrests and provides a work, play and feeding surface with raised edges. It can be set at angles ranging from horizontal to 60° up or down, and can be raised or lowered to suit your client’s needs.
Note: The tray attaches to the armrests only, not to forearm prompts.
|Tray width x depth||19" x 18"||22" x 20"||25 1/2" x 22 1/2"|
|Cut out width x depth||11 1/2" x 5"||13 1/2" x 6"||16" x 7 1/2"|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.