Rifton wave bath chair - small
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton wave bath chair - small is available with a wider chair and added padding to make it even more comfortable and gentler with sensitive skin. Rifton wave protects skin integrity added generous padding under soft knit fabric. The backrest angle is easily adjustable with one hand which allows the caregiver to keep the other hand on the user for safety and reassurance. The backrest adjusts from flat to 75° in 6 increments of 15° each. The seat adjusts from flat to 75° in 7 increments. Rifton wave bath chair is available with Blue or Pink fabric color.Choice of chest strap:
- Without lateral positioning: The simple chest strap safely positions the user in the bath chair. It attaches with hook and loop where needed along the full height of the back, and buckles securely behind.
- With lateral positioning: The chest strap with adjustable lateral straps provides additional lateral support to help users maintain better trunk alignment in the bath chair. The soft fabric laterals will not get in the way during transfers.
- Extra wide seat with open sides, 15" for the small
- Optional calf rest adjusts independently of seat angle
- Completely configurable- all sizes of the Rifton Wave can fit on any of the 3 base options
- Optional conversion kit allows user to economically move up from small to medium size by just purchasing a new back, seat and cover.
- Optional tub transfer base enables users, after being placed in the bath chair using a mechanical lift to be rolled back and then rotated over the tub for showering
|Rifton wave bath chair - small|
Seat height with standard base
2" - 7"
|Seat height with tub stand (optional)||12½" - 18½"|
|Seat height with shower stand (optional)||27½"|
|Seat height with transfer base (optional)||21½" - 27½"|
Length of mesh area when flat (without calf rest)
Length of mesh area when flat (with calf rest)
Base length when flat
Tub stand height
Tub stand length
Tub stand width
Shower stand height
Shower stand length
Shower stand width
Maximum safe working load
Back and seat angle adjustments
0˚, 15˚, 30˚, 45˚, 60˚, 75˚
|Important:Make sure that seat depth, seat width, and back height are adequate.|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details