Rifton wrist anchor
Rifton wrist anchor is versatile, durable and provides upper extremity stabilization. Wrist anchor provides a secure, temporary support, and is impervious to hard, constant use. Wrist Anchor offers a more secure hand hold and maintains hand placement with the additional wrist strap and pad. The palm width of the user should not be more than 4¼".Features
- Portable and sturdy
- Provide arm stabilization
- Fasten simply and securely onto any smooth, clean, horizontal surface
|Rifton wrist anchor|
|Length of Handhold with Bulb||5¼"|
|Diameter of Handhold||1¼"|
|Suction Cup Width||4½"|
- The manufacturer warrants that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.