Roho Shock Absorbent Adaptor Pad
Roho Adaptor Pad is an Air Spring® Adaptor Pad that is self-contained and can be used to protect soft tissues on any flat or contoured surface. The adaptor pad is used to protect a variety of surfaces, including wheelchair sides, trays, head and footrests, the inside of helmets, and any other surfaces that need protection.
Features of Roho Adaptor Pad
- Absorbs shock
- Easily cleaned and disinfected
- Enhances soft tissue protection
- Protects against shear and friction
- Dimensions - 9.75" W x 13.5" D x 1" H
- Durable; Made of flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
- Closed air cells, so that the product maintains efficacy even if a single cell is cut or punctured
|Roho Adapter Pad|
|Weight Limit||None if sized to the individual|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.