Roho Adaptor pad
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho Adaptor pad is a self-contained Air Spring® Adaptor Pad that can be used as an interface on virtually any flat or contoured surface to protect soft tissues. Adaptor pad can be cut to fit various surface shapes such as sides of wheelchairs, trays, head and foot rests, inside of helmets, or for any surfaces that may need protection.Features
- Absorbs shock
- Easily cleaned and disinfected
- Enhances soft tissue protection
- Protects against shear and friction
- Dimensions - 9.75" W x 13.5" D x 1" H
- Durable. Made of flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
|Roho Adapter Pad|
|Weight Limit||None if sized to the individual|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Quadtro Select & Contour Select cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.