Roho Agility Active Carbon Wheelchair Back Support
Roho agility active carbon back support combines high strength with a sleek design. The Agility carbon shell is made of compression-molded, lightweight carbon fibre and has a glossy twill weave. The finely crafted seating system designed to move you or your loved ones.
Integrated minimalistic hardware: The AGILITY CARBON's integrated hardware retains a clean aesthetic while remaining smaller, lighter, and stronger than standard fixed back hardware, with just a single clamp on either side. The angular adjustment discs lock into the carbon fiber to create a rock-solid backrest. When the discs are unfastened, the carbon fiber shell may rotate independently, allowing for 15 degrees of forward and backward angle adjustment in 5 degree increments.
Performance in every part: The latest breakthroughs in performance material are flat-weave carbon fiber compositions. It permits thinner carbon fiber layers laid closer together, increasing the strength of the material.
- Air insert
- Repair kit
- Back shell
- Foam pad
- Foam insert
- Hand pump
- T handle wrench
- Back shell and cane hardware (fixed)
|Roho Agility Carbon Back Support Sizing Instructions
Warranty for the Roho® Carbon Back Cushion is as follows.
- Back Shell & Hardware: 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Urethane Inserts: 18-Month Limited Warranty
- Cover and Foam: 18-Month Limited Warranty
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please Call us for Specific Details
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.