Roho® agility™ carbon back support
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® agility™ carbon back support combines high-strength performance with a streamlined design. Agility carbon is made up of compression-molded, lightweight carbon fiber.
Zytel angular adjustment discs: Zytel's tough, durable discs ratchet and lock into the carbon fiber to create a rock-solid backrest. When loosened, the discs allow the carbon fiber shell to rotate independently, providing 15° of forward and rearward angle adjustment in distinct 5° increments.
Performance in every part - 12k flat-weave carbon fiber: It's no coincidence that carbon fiber backs share look with Formula 1 race cars and America's cup boats; flat-weave, 12K carbon fiber composition represents the latest advancements in performance material. It allows thinner layers of carbon fiber to lie closer together to increase its strength.
High-performance meets agile design: The innovative carbon fiber shell is compression molded to provide strength without bulk. The shell can be inverted to accommodate each individual's body type, all while maintaining a higher degree of comfort. With just a single clamp on either side, the Agility carbon's integrated hardware maintains a clean appearance while remaining smaller, lighter and stronger than typical fixed back hardware.Includes
- Air insert
- Repair kit
- Back shell
- Foam pad
- Foam insert
- Hand pump
- T handle wrench
- Back shell and cane hardware (fixed)
|Roho agility carbon back support|
|Width of Agility Carbon back||Distance between outside canes|
|At least:||Less than:||Back weight|
Warranty for the Roho® Carbon Back Cushion is as follows.
- Back Shell & Hardware: 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Urethane Inserts: 18-Month Limited Warranty
- Cover and Foam: 18-Month Limited Warranty
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please Call us for Specific Details
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.