Roho Contour Base for Wheelchair Cushion by Permobil
Roho contour base is a contoured, moulded base designed to provide a solid foundation for use with most Roho cushions, preventing the hammocking effect of wheelchair sling seats. There is no weight limit; however, the contour base must be chosen to fit the individual. A clinician with experience in seating and positioning should be consulted to determine whether the contour base is appropriate for the individual's specific seating needs. The contour base should be placed inside the cover, between the cushion's bottom and the cover's bottom.
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- To Clean: Hand wash with mild detergent in warm water, using a sponge, soft cloth, or scrub brush. Rinse thoroughly. Dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth, or air dry.
- To Disinfect: Hand wash with a general disinfectant, or 1 part household liquid bleach per 9 parts warm water, using a sponge or soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth, or air dry.
- Provides anti-thrust
- Promotes symmetrical seating
- Prevents rotation of the femurs.
|Roho contour base|
|BASE1313||13.25" W x 13" D|
|BASE1515||15.25" W x 15" D|
|BASE1715||17" W x 15.25" D|
|BASE1717||17" W x 17.5" D|
|Contour base height||0.38"|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.