Roho® contour base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® contour base is a contoured, molded base that is intended to provide a solid foundation for use with most Roho cushions in order to prevent the hammocking effect of wheelchair sling seats. There is no weight limit, yet the contour base must be properly sized to the individual. It is recommended that a clinician experienced in seating and positioning, be consulted to determine whether the contour base is appropriate for the individual’s particular seating needs. Contour base is placed inside the cover, between the bottom of the cushion and the bottom of the cover.Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- To Clean: Hand wash with mild detergent in warm water, using a sponge, soft cloth, or scrub brush. Rinse thoroughly. Dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth, or air dry.
- To Disinfect: Hand wash with a general disinfectant, or 1 part household liquid bleach per 9 parts warm water, using a sponge or soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth, or air dry.
- Provides anti-thrust.
- Promotes symmetrical seating.
- Prevents rotation of the femurs.
|Roho contour base|
|BASE1313||13.25" W x 13" D|
|BASE1515||15.25" W x 15" D|
|BASE1715||17" W x 15.25" D|
|BASE1717||17" W x 17.5" D|
|Contour base height||0.38"|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.