Roho High Profile Dual Compartment Wheelchair Cushion
Roho High Profile Dual Compartment Individual adjustments to the cushion can be made to improve alignment and stability for side-to-side control (to correct for pelvic obliquity) or front-to-back control (to adjust bucket or tilt angle). This high-profile dual chamber cushion's unique cellular design allows it to continuously adapt to and follow body movements. Throughout the day, the cells' simple modification and adaptation accommodate and meet each person's unique needs for skin/soft tissue integrity. ROHO DRY FLOATATION technology is patented and fits, matches, and tracks a person's shape to provide unrivalled blood flow assistance.
While using a wheelchair with a sling seat, it is recommended to use Roho Contour Base, Roho Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in combination with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results.
Cushion must accurately fit to the size of the individual.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry as it is too light.
- Cell height: The high profile cushion has 4.25" high cells for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
- Adjustable: The cushion can be adjusted for each person's weight and form. The cushion can be adjusted to accommodate shifting body positions over time.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched to extend its use.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
The product comes standard with:
- Repair kit
- Cushion cover
- Operation manual
- Hand inflation pump
Suitable for individuals who:
- Require increased sitting stability
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry
- Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.