Roho Hybrid Select Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho Hybrid Cushion designed in unique shape contoured foam base made of a combination of high resiliency (HR) foam and air. Hybrid skin protection cushion has superior seating feature, offers unique lateral stability and offloading technique to provide comfort to the user. The new Roho cell design in this cushion increases contact area and reduce pressure points.
Superior seating with hybrid positioning:
The pelvic loading area adjusts to your unique shape, weight, and positioning changes. Roho overlay and IT insert utilizes the ISOFLO Memory Control that allows you to easily find and set the right position each & every time.
Unique lateral stability & proven skin protection:
Innovative design of the cushion uses the positioning capability of a contoured foam base with high resiliency (HR) foam and leg troughs to offer support, lateral stability, and a cut out to provide relief to the coccyx/tailbone.
You can experience functional stability combined with great skin and soft tissue protection. Hybrid select features contoured design that allows your pelvis to be immersed in air which shapes to you, moves with you, and protects your skin and soft tissue.
Offloading comes standard:
Hybrid select offers offloading technique by removing the ischial tuberosities (IT) air insert. It also provides flexibility and forgiveness that other offloading cushion do not and makes it easier to be in the right position each and every time.
|Roho Hybrid select cushion|
|Cushion width||14" - 20"|
|Cushion depth||14" - 20"|
|Product weight||3.2 lbs.*|
|Weight limit||500 lbs.|
*Product weight varies depending on cushion size.
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.