Roho® Mid Profile® Sensor Ready™ Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho Mid Profile Sensor Ready Cushion is appropriate for individuals who have normal or impaired sensation. The cushion features an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® Technology and is intended to conform to an individual’s seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an environment to facilitate wound healing.
Sensor ready: Is a quick disconnect port that allows the cushion to connect to Smart Check (optional).
Shape fitting: The cellular design allows the cushion to track movements of the body and constantly conform to it. The cells adapt to meet unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs throughout the day.
Skin protection: Proven with over forty years of research, experience and refinement, Roho Dry Floatation Technology provides an individual with unparalleled skin/soft tissue protection.
Appropriate for individuals who:
- have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- want instant feedback and peace of mind that the cushion inflation level is correct
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry; up to approximately 2.25 in (5.5 cm) for Mid Profile
- want assistance with setting up their cushion have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
Smart Check is a sensing device used in the set up and monitoring of Roho cushions. It is a feedback system that is intended to assist the user by saving an inflation range during cushion setup. Smart check must be connected to a cushion to indicate whether adjustments are needed to remain in the saved range.
Smart Check features:
- Automatic power off
- Portable & lightweight
- Easy to clean & disinfect
- Unlimited frequency to check
- Press-to-check inflation monitor
- Stores individual's inflation level
- Offers smart and optional setup modes
- Ability to reset - can store new inflation level for individual physiological changes over time
|Roho® Mid Profile® Sensor Ready™ Cushion|
|Item#||Cushion Width||Chair Width||Cushion Depth||Chair Depth|
|1R77M-XX-SR||13¼"||11¾" -13¼"||13¼"||11¾" - 13¼"|
|1R78M-XX-SR||13¼"||11¾" - 13¼"||14¾"||13¼" - 15"|
|1R88M-XX-SR||14 ¾"||13¼" - 15"||14¾"||13¼" - 15"|
|1R89M-XX-SR||14 ¾"||13¼" - 15"||16½"||15" - 16¾"|
|1R99M-XX-SR||16 ½"||15" - 16 ¾"||16½"||15" - 16¾"|
|1R910M-XX-SR||16 ½"||15" - 16 ¾"||18¼"||16¾" - 18½"|
|1R109M-XX-SR||18 ¼"||16¾" - 18 ½"||16½"||15" - 16¾"|
|1R1010M-XX-SR||18 ¼"||16¾" - 18 ½"||18¼"||16¾" - 18½"|
|1R1011M-XX-SR||18 ¼"||16¾" - 18 ½"||20"||18½" - 20¼"|
|1R1110M-XX-SR||20"||18½" - 20 ¼"||18¼"||16¾" - 18½"|
|1R1111M-XX-SR||20"||18½" - 20 ¼"||20"||18½" - 20 ¼"|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.