Roho Mid Profile Single Compartment Cushion
Roho Mid Profile Single Compartment Air Cushion is ideal for those who require the most immersion and envelopment, such as those at risk of or already suffering from skin/soft tissue breakdown, pressure damage, or both. The cell height of the mid profile single compartment cushion is 3.25" and it is simple to assemble. The mid profile cushion's interconnected air cells allow for maximum pressure redistribution while reducing friction and shear.
The product comes standard with:
- Repair kit
- Operation manual
- Hand inflation pump
- Two-way stretch cover
While using a wheelchair with a sling seat, it is recommended to use Roho Contour Base, Roho Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in combination with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results.
DRY FLOATATION Technology
Lets you in:
- The unique design lets you easily sink into the cushion, reducing both pressure and discomfort to the skin and soft tissues.
- When an individual spends the entire day seated, it can create a lot of pressure to deal with.
- A ROHO cushion allows the body to immerse without resistance into the air cells as it’s cradled in a protective environment that delivers comfort and distributes pressure.
Matches your shape:
- Water shapes perfectly to the body, so mimicking it means the ability of the cushion to match the individual shape.
- ROHO cushions make this possible with flexible cells that can provide constant and even forces across all contact areas with the body, while ensuring to remain safe, stable, and in the right position.
Moves with you:
- No matter what an individual is doing, the ROHO cushion will adapt to every position.
- The air cells follow the motions of an individual, giving support and freedom of movement.
- ROHO cushions are designed to move with the body and constantly adapt to the changes that happen throughout each day and over time.
Works with you, not against you:
- Nothing feels like a ROHO cushion. The smooth surface reduces shear and friction without compromising safety and comfort.
- The cells in a ROHO cushion are designed to transfer air between one another and adapt as the client move.
- So you can simply go about your day while the cushion works with you, always.
The cushion must be the accurate size for the individual.
Please call us to configure a custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Size||to fit chair widths 12" to 26.75"|
|Weight||3 Ibs. (Varies by size)|
|Weight limit||Unlimited (Cushion must be properly sized to the individual.)|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.