Roho® mosaic® cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Roho® mosaic® cushion is an air filled, adjustable, segmented design wheelchair support surface designed to adjust according to the user’s seated shape. Mosaic® provides more effective, controlled air flow for longer sitting with less pain. The innovative design of the mosaic cushion allows the user to sink comfortably into it and provides basic preventative skin and soft tissue protection.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, it is recommended to use the Roho Contour Base, Roho Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in combination with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results.
Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
- Adjustable to shape and weight
- Provides 2.25in/5.5cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
The product comes standard with:
- Repair kit
- Cushion cover
- Operation manual
- Hand inflation pump
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Roho mosaic cushion|
|Fits seat width||16", 17", 18" & 20"|
|Fits seat depth||16", 17" & 18"|
|Product weight (Approx.)||2 lbs.|
|Weight limit||315 lbs.|
|Construction||Polyvinylchloride (PVC) made without DEHP|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Quadtro Select & Contour Select cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.