Roho® Shower-Commode cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® Shower/Commode cushion is designed to fit shower chairs and offers the therapeutic benefits of a Roho low profile cushion.Features
- Positions the body securely
- Easily cleaned and disinfected between uses
- Roho Dry Floatation® cells minimize potential skin/soft tissue breakdowns
- Made of impermeable, anti-static, fluid, flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
|Roho Shower/Commode cushion|
|Width||14.75" - 16.5"|
|Depth||14.75" - 18.25|
|Weight||1.5 lbs. approx.|
|Weight Limit||None if sized to the individual|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Quadtro Select & Contour Select cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details