Roho® sofflex® 2 mattress overlay system with cover
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® sofflex® 2 mattress overlay system provides a solution for individuals who require skin/soft tissue protection through its non-powered, multi-zoned, air-adjustable approach. Sofflex® 2 medical mattress caters to the therapeutic needs of users as it can be adjusted to match the individual’s body contours with the help of flexible, interconnected air cells, providing individualized therapy and critical skin protection. Sofflex® 2 has three sections for an individualized fit, each of the easily snap together to form a complete mattress overlay and can be adjusted per body segment to address the specific needs of the individual’s body shape and size.
|The product comes standard with|
- Reusable cover: One piece cover that tucks in like a fitted sheet. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
- Enclosure cover: Has a top and bottom that zip together to completely enclose the mattress overlay. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
|Roho® sofflex® 2 mattress overlay system|
|Dimension (3 sections, W x D x H)||36" x 81.75" x 3.5"|
|Dimension per section (W x D x H)||36" x 27.5" x 3.5"|
|Weight per section||2.25 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides a limited 18 month warranty with this product. The manufacturer covers any defects in materials or workmanship of the product. Any substitutions of supplied components will void the warranty.
- Any manufacturing defects within 18 months from the date the product was originally purchased, with the exception of the cover (which has a 6 Month Limited Warranty) is covered under warranty.
- The product will be repaired or replaced for any defect in material and workmanship on the manufacturer’s discretion and shipped back free of charge.
- The product will not be repaired free of charge if it has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from " an act of Nature", e.g., flood, tornado, earthquake, fire.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details