Roho Non Powered Sofflex 2 Mattress Overlay System with Cover
Roho sofflex 2 mattress overlay system is a non-powered, multi-zoned, air-adjustable solution for people who need skin/soft tissue protection. The therapeutic needs of users are met by the Sofflex 2 mattress, which can be adjusted to match the individual's body contours with the help of flexible, interconnected air cells, providing individualised therapy and critical skin protection. Sofflex 2 is divided into three sections for a customised fit; each section easily snaps together to form a complete mattress overlay and can be adjusted according to body segment to address the specific needs of the individual's body shape and size.
- Assists with pain management
- Segmented for use in other positions
- Adjustable to shape and changing weight of the user
- Accommodates other positioning devices beneath the overlay
- Durable polyvinyl material can be easily cleaned and patched to extend use
- Reusable cover: One piece cover that tucks in like a fitted sheet. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
- Enclosure cover: Has a top and bottom that zip together to completely enclose the mattress overlay. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
|Roho® sofflex® 2 mattress overlay system
|Dimension (3 sections, W x D x H)
|36" x 81.75" x 3.5"
|Dimension per section (W x D x H)
|36" x 27.5" x 3.5"
|Weight per section
- The manufacturer provides a limited 18 month warranty with this product. The manufacturer covers any defects in materials or workmanship of the product. Any substitutions of supplied components will void the warranty.
- Any manufacturing defects within 18 months from the date the product was originally purchased, with the exception of the cover (which has a 6 Month Limited Warranty) is covered under warranty.
- The product will be repaired or replaced for any defect in material and workmanship on the manufacturer’s discretion and shipped back free of charge.
- The product will not be repaired free of charge if it has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from " an act of Nature", e.g., flood, tornado, earthquake, fire.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.