Roho® AirLite Cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® AirLite Cushion is stable and safe, designed to improve transferability of the user by lowering the front and middle of the cushion .75 inches, while keeping its strong positioning capability by deepening the leg troughs. The lower height also contributes to a greater feeling of security in the chair.
Improved "Bottom-Out" Protection: The non-adjustable Roho Air Floatation™ air insert built into the cushion under the ischials has been enhanced to provide greater cell-to-cell air transfer, improving the immersion capability of the cushion.
Softer Foam, Greater Conformability: The overall foam density of the cushion is low enough to allow the cushion to conform better to the individual's physiology.
Durability and Simplicity: AirLite is a “grab and use" product with a weight capacity of 300 lbs. No adjustment of the air cells is required.
Improved fluid resistance from a "greener" cover: A new cover design, with a full depth zipper provides enhanced fluid resistance. The cover is 100% PVC free making the cushion environment friendly.The AirLite Cushion is appropriate for individuals who may:
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- Have normal sensation
- Require increased stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Need a lightweight, non-adjustable seating system
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Quadtro Select & Contour Select cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.